The byte meet-up

okay so i’ve been thinking about this for a while now.
so there’s a meet-up held in a convention centre for a weekend with a hotel nearby (like vidcon)

the meet-up will be for byters (and byters only) our fans can meet and greet the byters they see on the screen (jUsT LiKe vIdCon) u get where i’m going w/ this?
yes hopefully

and if we end up doing a “byte rewind” or “camp unplug” like mentioned in other threads…

…it could premiere there.

anyway bye :wave:

10 Likes

This! I like this. #bytecon2019

7 Likes

I like this idea so much! Count me in :wink:

3 Likes

This sounds like a great idea! Can’t wait to see what Byte will bring us

3 Likes

Great ideas all around

2 Likes

then when a byter thinks they are popular enough they can host their own conversation and make the tickets free so nothing bad will every happen!

oh wait that’s just tanacon

7 Likes

Can we please have it in Iowa? No particular reason I just feel like nobody talks about it at all and it’s sad.

3 Likes

Or at least here on the East coast. * cough * Philly * cough * I feel like EVERYTHING happens in Cali, so it’d be a nice breath of fresh air :sweat_smile::joy:

3 Likes

this could be a big opportunity for us all to collab and do stuff together lol

3 Likes

Yes sounds awesome!!

East coast would be fine too. And true everything happens in Cali.

1 Like

it needs to be somewhere with a big convention center

so tanacon? also it’ll cost a lot of money to have creators in hotels, booking the arena, etc. if it were to be done it should be done by byte creators or a big professional team

1 Like

I super agree with the byte rewind.
I also think that looking forward for creators to meet other creators is really a good idea. YouTube does that and from what Ive seen youtubers have a really good time.

1 Like

Yooo this sounds like so much fun!

2 Likes

we’re not gonna be organising it ourselves lol. we’re just sharing ideas.

i already proposed something like this

it was similar to this, a neutral ground for all creators and fans and everyone… ive been trying to figure out how to do it so dm me!

I’ll dm u :relieved:

1 Like

This is really limited to a place… for instance a bunch of byters from US gather and start a meetup event bytecon or whatever it will be called, it’s only for the people of US and maybe for few neighboring countries and who those can afford to pay a visit. It may not be possible for many unless they’re able to make their own…
Apart from this, it’s a good idea!

1 Like

lmao true tho

1 Like