The byte Community Awards - November 2019

Well, it’s well and truly nearly the holiday season, meaning it’s time for the Byte Community Awards! This month I’ve been given the honour of hosting! this is actually going to be posted by me on the first of December, but let’s just pretend I’m American Very quick side note, the moderators have collectively decided to leave ourselves out of these, so that’s why some names will be missing! :slight_smile:

Disclaimer: This award series isn’t an attempt to divide the forums and make users compete against each other, but is a celebration of how far we have come since the announcement of V2. We understand most of you are disappointed as you did not receive the beta since the announcement. We’d like you to consider this ‘ceremony’ an appreciation for all your hard work and dedication on the forums.

Anyway here are the fancy numbers!

:3rd_place_medal:: In 3rd place @devynb with 1246!

:2nd_place_medal:: In 2nd place @aiexander with 1315!

:1st_place_medal:: In 1st place @dom with 1409! Was thinking about not including him but I read past awards and I don’t think he’s ever won one, and I felt kinda bad for him. Think this guys new to the community and it’s great to see new people getting involved!

Likes Given

:3rd_place_medal:: In 3rd place @aydin747 with 2701!

:2nd_place_medal:: In 2nd place @wormcat13 with 3547!

:1st_place_medal:: In 1st place @alleyredd with 5109! Side note, thank you Alley for all the likes, it makes me feel a lot better about my bad posts!

Most Topics

:3rd_place_medal:: In 3rd place @RodinBoi with 15!

:2nd_place_medal:: In 2nd place @someone with 27!

:1st_place_medal:: In 1st place @billauckland with 37! Not as many this month… I’m running out of questions to answer :frowning:

Most Replies

:3rd_place_medal:: In 3rd place @aiexander with 284!

:2nd_place_medal:: In 2nd place @devynb with 289!

:1st_place_medal:: In 1st place @billauckland with 365! 365… wow… that’s like… more than 12 I think…?

Most Topics Viewed

:3rd_place_medal:: In 3rd place @motch with 560!

:2nd_place_medal:: In 2nd place @ShonziTho with 564!

:1st_place_medal:: In 1st place @Taemint67 with 571! I’m running out of ways to describe really large numbers, but that takes a lot of time and dedication!

Most Posts Read

:3rd_place_medal:: In 3rd place @devynb with 6135!

:2nd_place_medal:: In 2nd place @carson with 8678!

:1st_place_medal:: In 1st place @mhmd with 9227! Ok I was running out of words for large numbers but this is crazy, that’s more than double digits!

Here are some forum stats!
This month there were:

563 topics created

9711 posts created

275 new users

1042 active users

33987 likes

AND

A couple of honourable mentions!

@nikolalubura for being an awesome and kind person! He made this awesome website concept, but sadly he had a christmas themed name during November :frowning:

@TomWho for being an all round helpful and genuinely great person! Everything he posts has a lot of knowledge in it, and no I promise I’m not calling you old :wink:

If you weren’t mentioned here don’t worry! Everyone’s great and highly appreciated, keep at it and next month who knows! Huge thanks to you all for making the forum a great place for great people :purple_heart:

36 Likes

Solid honorable mentions.

12 Likes

Congratulations to all winners! I’m glad to see this community constantly growing, and I just can not wait to see Byte take over the world in 2020!!! #bytefam

12 Likes

Thank you so much, I’m so happy that I was featured in this. I love y’all :heart:

10 Likes

Tank you :smirk:

8 Likes

the way you wrote this was so fun lol. Congrats winners :slight_smile:

10 Likes

Haha your posts are great! Thanks again! And congrats to all who’ve won this month :smiling_face_with_three_hearts:

9 Likes

hehehehe

7 Likes

you really did a carktastic job here, tastic!

10 Likes

thank you so much, also congrats to everyone else who got an award!

6 Likes

Thank you so much!!! Im rn working on an actually usable/better website design. LOL Will be up soon. Again, thanks all! :blep::heart:

7 Likes

December hahahahaha!

7 Likes

Aaaa thanks!Congrats to the winners, and happy holidays! :smile::christmas_tree::tada:

7 Likes

Nice :heart::heart:

7 Likes

Congratulations everyone, yall really be going above and beyond. I love it :sob::sob:

8 Likes

Ayeeeeee!!! Congrats people!!! This is amazing.

6 Likes

All very deserving, congrats! thanks for continuously making this community Brillant :upside_down_face:

8 Likes

Congratulations everybody!!! Yall the best

9 Likes

Triple medals your sick girl has to stan :sunglasses: :face_vomiting:

8 Likes

Oh, sorry, I’m just seeing this post. Thank you so much, Dan, for the very nice mention, I feel honored! And old :slight_smile:

I don’t spend as much time in the forum as I used to, which is why I’m just now noticing that you’re a Mod! Congratulations! You have more than earned it with your daily dedication to this community. You’ve always been very helpful to me and many others, the Byte team definitely made the right decision making you a Mod.

Cheers!

7 Likes