The byte app twitter

100% better than boring, just thinking that if this is how it starts, where does it go, that’s all! It’s been funny to watch, but only from the perspective that I like the app and I’m going to use it regardless of a twitter account, I’m just thinking about people who already have doubts, and if it’s really going to help those people

2 Likes

the base tweets are going out to more people which is really the only thing that matters (long term it becomes “I keep seeing funny/good videos with this byte thing on them, maybe I should check that out”). not even close to 0.1% of the world has even heard of byte so just chipping away at that is a start. the comments are kind of a random no man’s land, but that’s all of twitter

6 Likes

True I mean if I was seeing all this I wouldn’t wanna be left out of the fun.

im unfollowing

2 Likes

lol

interesting strategy by the twitter account but let’s see where it goes

7 Likes

:flushed:

1 Like

my favorite part was when the people started saying that the “wendys” method isn’t a marketing strategy

2 Likes

I’m so here for the revamped byte twitter, I think it’ll be great for drawing new users to the platform. People are gonna get curious about the tweets and videos going out and hopefully that leads to them checking out the app, definitely keep it up :slight_smile:

5 Likes

are you guys planing on doing the same for the instagram account or no? if yall need help or whatever the whole community is here! Lol.

1 Like

Instagram is kinda meh for growth, unless you’re wearing supreme, driving a Ferrari or swimming in b l u e a s s w a t e r

4 Likes

it is kinda meh for growth, but it would be a shame to see the account go dormant. oh well. we shall see. lol

1 Like

It posted like half an hour ago, dunno really, twitter just seems like the best place tbh

3 Likes

oooof lol aight.

1 Like

As long as the account doesnt throw shade around it should be fine.

1 Like

yeah, about that

5 Likes

byte app tiktok account

4 Likes

lol

3 Likes

Are those stats for followers​:joy::joy::joy:

3 Likes

I really like how y’all are responding to people with the byte twitter, it’s really fun and has been cracking me up

2 Likes

Nah whoever’s in charge of byte’s twitter is doing an amazing job: 87461799_187103035899734_1664729972469661696_n|542x500

That being said, I’d love to see even more of the popular/viral content shared on Twitter. I know byte’s just getting started but people like Senor Pequenos and Brandan Cescon who have hilarious content every day would be some great bytes to share as well :slight_smile:

4 Likes