The byte app twitter

we must over run bobby on the @byte_app twitter, “get his ass”

(i think its bobby)

19 Likes

thank you mr kaden for that insight

9 Likes

what

4 Likes

it is bobby lol check his tweets, i like him on his main just concerned for the well-being of the byte account… aha if u need an intern dom… 9m impressions on my main account this month…

12 Likes

aha

denied

5 Likes

Don’t think ur dom

7 Likes

aha

hah

6 Likes

Mhmm :eyes:

2 Likes

Omg I do think dom needs help with his socials though. I wouldn’t mind doing Instagram or … :nauseated_face: … FaceBook. For byte apps accounts. Heck, I’d do it for free I mean I got a ton of free time at times anyway!

Come to think of it why isn’t the official byte app twitter or socials verified yet? They need to be!

i mean, i would do it as a job but that’s what i want to do as a career, so :man_shrugging:
as for the verification, would say they likely just haven’t been around long enough, in time lol

4 Likes

True that it will be in time. Also yeah i’d love to do social media work on the side of many things I want to do. I just wanna get out there and use my multiple talents to make a huge impact… I am weird like that but my multiple talents are something I’ll always treasure.

you don’t think the account is doing a good job as of the last few days?

6 Likes

Tbh I think the page is fire! He needs to do more of the collabing and the joking around with brands like wendys twitter. I mean look at where thats getting them rn. Also this is just an idea. Each category should have it’s own twitter kinda like how YouTube does YouTube gaming Music etc. :eyes:

Also have a great day today dom! Keep up your hard work! :slightly_smiling_face:

Love it, but only because I get it, think to some people it might come across the wrong way.

3 Likes

I mean I get it too. Like I said before it’s got that meme/roast vibe that even wendys does on their twitter. But yeah it could come off the wrong way if someone didn’t take jokes that well.

byte_app tweets “froggy chair” once. millions of followers

4 Likes

Ikr sometimes relativity sells!

fair enough. i had that cross my mind too but so far i think it’s been on the right side of the line in all cases. much better than being a dormant account without much personality

12 Likes