The Bridge Generation #WeAreTheBridgeGeneration

So me and @AntinnyWorld were born between 1996 and 2003 and don’t know to what generation we belong. The Millennials don’t wanna have us and we don’t feel like Gen Zers, but we do want to be part of a generation.

We basically are the bridge between the Millennials and the Gen Zers, so me and Anthony thought it would be a great idea to become our very own generation. We want to be known as “The Bridge Generation”!

Please spread the #WeAreTheBridgeGeneration on social media and let’s try to make it go viral! :heart:

Asset 4@4x

22 Likes

I feel like I finally belong somewhere :joy: #WeAreTheBridgeGeneration

10 Likes

Ikr, this is the best solution. We’re no Millennials and we’re no Gen Zers either, we are The Bridge Generation! :smile:

4 Likes

I’m crying :sob::sob: as a 2001 kid that loves Y2K aesthetics, 90’s media I’m loving for this.

8 Likes

LOL oh man

2 Likes

big up '98 homies :eyes:

3 Likes

I think we’re just the first Gen Z people?!

3 Likes

Nah bro, we’re The Bridge Generation! :joy:

4 Likes

11 Likes

True but still, if we’re gonna have generations we need the Bridge Generation. :joy:

bridge gen :fist:t4:

4 Likes

I’ve found a home :cry:

4 Likes

Unfortunately I was born in 1994…
Please don’t unfollow me :rofl:

4 Likes

We won’t, we’re here to bridge the two generations! :smile:

1 Like

I have come to realize the difference between generations is affected more by location than age a lot of the time. I was born in '94 so right on the edge. I know a lot of people older than me that act more like gen z where I live now, while there were a lot if people younger than me that seem more like millennials where I used to live.

3 Likes

I’m all for the bridge Generation but realistically is 1996-1998 more of millennials or gen Z ? On Google I see both answers

1 Like

I dont even know anymore I’ve been called a millennial 100 times today and I’m 22 im having an identity crisis

6 Likes

I’m a zoomer but for the first time in my life I feel so out of the loop :weary: must be a tik tok vs non-tik tok thing imo

2 Likes

gen z doesn’t say “oof” tf

1 Like

Old gen z do be sayin oof tho

3 Likes