It’ll be interesting to hear everyones top pick mine is:

BLACKPANTHER

MINE TOO:smile:

1 Like

Batman I guess :joy:

1 Like

Xmen

1 Like

My favs are Batgirl, Zatanna, Raven and my fav villians are Terra, Harley, Poison Ivy, and Catwoman :wink:

2 Likes

Superman, of course!

1 Like

DC - flash
Marvel - loki (I know not considered a hero but just… His role is great. His actions are portrayed continuously and causes just plain brilliance.)

My favorite is Thor but if I had to be one definitely Spiderman

2 Likes

Thor is one of my favourites too

Wonderwoman for sure

1 Like

The old Harley Quinn even if she is technically a villain

1 Like

Spidey!!

1 Like

For DC, definitely the Flash, for Marvel Black Panther is the best hands down, Hulk gives him some competition but BP has an art style to his fighting ways :joy:
(Favorite CW hero: Black Lightning)

1 Like

Honestly super speed is good enough for me

So The Flash

But then again I would like to have Wolverine’s power

1 Like

Does Agent Melinda May count? I know she’s part of S.H.I.E.L.D, but I mean…why not?

Personally, Barbara Gordon (Batgirl/Oracle), Kara Zor-El (Supergirl), or my love Ororo Munroe (Storm).

As for guys, Barry Allen is a fav (Flash), Scott Summers (Cyclops), Logan (Wolverine).

I suppose Harley Quinn could be added as an honourable mention because she worked with Batman a couple times across some comics (different universes though) and in the animated series. And recently in the 52verse, the Suicide Squad after the split from Joker. So she could be classified as a neutral, kind of like Jessica Jones (not earth-616 JJ, i mean the tv show version).

3 Likes

I really like Batman and Wanda Maximoff

1 Like

I love Captain America wich is kind of ironic cause I’m from germany and we’re this enemy. But on the other hand were always the bad guy everywere so…

1 Like

What are you talking about USA and Germany are now allies. We used to be enemy’s though.

1 Like

And I think The Flash is the coolest

1 Like

I was referring to movies and comics

2 Likes