The Bell Icon!

It’s here guys! The bell icon, make sure u tap it to get notifications from your favourite byter! My first one was @kevinsaxbyy cuz I love him and he’s my daddy! :joy:

-Nathan J

17 Likes

Yes Beta fam getting these updates!

6 Likes

Oof me not being in Beta so I didn’t get the update, or did I???

1 Like

epic.

off-topic: so comment control — filtering options / disable is included the latest beta update? or

2 Likes

Let’s fav one another!

1 Like

So excited :raised_hands:t3:

1 Like

Is this only for beta testers right now? Or does everyone have this? It’s never clear anymore.

1 Like

Beta! Finally! Just got the email

1 Like

Testflight beta link for the iOS version of byte If you want to join beta - It’s here.

2 Likes

Oh, thanks, I’m already a beta tester, I’m just never sure if these releases are public or just for beta testers.

3 Likes

it’s in beta only but nothing is under wraps anymore once it’s out for testing (the testing list was already at ~5000 people) so feel free to discuss anywhere. the beta forum is more like a privilege than a rule now

18 Likes

Is it only for iPhone Beta at this time, or Android as well?

1 Like

Is this only iOS? I’m android beta and haven’t gotten it

1 Like

Okay, thanks Dom, good to know!

2 Likes

I know Android development is often a tad behind iOS, so, they may roll that out to Android users next. @Acebanca

2 Likes

Yeah, I’ve accepted that Android is always 2nd fiddle :man_shrugging: that’s alright

1 Like

it should be on android beta very soon

7 Likes

:slight_smile: It’s just that they have a small dev team, so they get iOS out first while getting Android ready to follow.

3 Likes

android isn’t second fiddle as much as we only have one android developer and we have 2.5 iOS and one of those is me. it’s nothing personal… trying to find someone but it’s been strangely difficult

8 Likes

I can’t wait for this to come to Android.

4 Likes