The 5 “P’s” of V2

Proper Planning Prevents Poor Preformance.

How do ya’ll plan on preparing for the upcoming launch of V2 to get ahead of the game?

9 Likes

im recording stuff on my phone then when the app comes out I will upload it then

2 Likes

There you go smart idea Chris. I’m also curious if anybody will use a second of the V2 time for a very quick opening sequence?

I do believe there will be a version of the review. I also believe that the name is the “revine” will depend on what the name of the app ends up being. I believe that people will be able to see our videos from the typical following and explore page standpoint. However, V2 is incorporating a collaboration system in which I believe will be a very good way to spread your videos to multiple audiences!

I’ve created a list of stuff that Im posting. Very handy

3 Likes

and do we have to follow them for them to watch our videos

Depends on whether theyre loyal if you ask me

1 Like

Great planning Annam. What are you going to be working on? I know V2 will have a “teams” feature for collaboration and I’m trying to get together some fun/hardworking people to create some creative projects with.

1 Like

Not technically

I’ve got quite a few ideas wrote down ready, probably will record a lot closer to the release of the app

2 Likes

what do you mean by that

Same. Have them ready for when v2 comes out.

1 Like

same I will have them ready and recorded by then and then upload

Hey Chris I’m just curious, why do you keep deleting your posts my friend?

1 Like

because it docent send to you

1 Like

Im doing skits and comedy mainly, but im widening my content focus to other topics. And Id love to collab!

1 Like

Hell yeah looking forward to it🤙🏼

1 Like

I honestly don’t even know where to start

Does anyone have any good suggestions? :sweat_smile:

1 Like

Honestly, just write. Bring a notepad around and write.

1 Like

I’d start with writing down what you enjoy doing