Thank you new kids on the block

Just a lil vent sesh, I’m scrolling through my mix, and I just want to say and this isn’t sarcasm. Honestly, thank you for coming to this app. I was a bit salty because my friends were hurt in the process of your migration, and I haven’t ever received negative energy from posting online, so it was a new experience for me. BUT taking some time to explore, most of the new kids are funny, kind, and welcoming. Not to mention, your presence is pushing me to re-evaluate my videos and on how to be a more inclusive creator/person. So thanks & welcome!

Drop your @s I need some new people to watch/interact with.

31 Likes

Yeah :heart:

7 Likes

Yeah you’re welcome :joy_cat::heart:

4 Likes

At first I was really pissed at what I was seeing but I’ve been treated with respect and such lately. I wouldn’t mind getting to know some of you guys as well :call_me_hand:t2:

I’ve seen a lot of the same videos but there are some really cool gems out there with some awesome creators coming over from TikTok.

11 Likes

Yaw❤️

5 Likes

we’re glad to be here, a lot of us are planning on staying even if tiktok stays up

7 Likes

Yaw? :sparkles: I αɱ ɳσƚ α ϝɾιƈƙιɳ ρҽԃσρԋιʅҽ ι Sԋαɳҽ ყαɯ ɱყ ɾҽαʅ ɳαɱҽ :sparkles: Y̵̧̛̞̟̤͈̗̍̅̃̃̀̓̿͜͝A̶̡̢̡̛͙̮͕͉̰͍͗̀͂́͛̈̒͋̀H̶̥͍͖̟̻̱̘͘ Y̵̧̛̞̟̤͈̗̍̅̃̃̀̓̿͜͝A̶̡̢̡̛͙̮͕͉̰͍͗̀͂́͛̈̒͋̀H̶̥͍͖̟̻̱̘͘ Y̵̧̛̞̟̤͈̗̍̅̃̃̀̓̿͜͝A̶̡̢̡̛͙̮͕͉̰͍͗̀͂́͛̈̒͋̀H̶̥͍͖̟̻̱̘͘ Y̵̧̛̞̟̤͈̗̍̅̃̃̀̓̿͜͝A̶̡̢̡̛͙̮͕͉̰͍͗̀͂́͛̈̒͋̀H̶̥͍͖̟̻̱̘͘ Y̵̧̛̞̟̤͈̗̍̅̃̃̀̓̿͜͝A̶̡̢̡̛͙̮͕͉̰͍͗̀͂́͛̈̒͋̀H̶̥͍͖̟̻̱̘͘

6 Likes

:o::x::o::x::o:

3 Likes

H҉E҉☕️H̑̈Ȃ̈S̑̈💰N҈O҈💅🏻L⃠I⃠P⃠S⃠💋H͜͡O͜͡W͜͡🙈W̥ͦI̥ͦL̥ͦL̥ͦ🥰H̾E̾☕️G͎E͎T͎✨Ⓐ🥺KIᔕᔕ KIᔕᔕ💕 ᵛᵉʳʸ💧ᴜɢʟʏ🐽ᑎO😯Ⓚ︎Ⓘ︎Ⓢ︎Ⓢ︎🥰f̑̈ȏ̈ȓ̈💀h⃠i⃠m⃠💔 hᎪ ᕼᗩ 𝒽𝒶 🅗🅐🇭🇦 ℋᎯ нД h͆a͆

4 Likes

yess

2 Likes

ᗷᕼᑌᗴᔕᒍYᗴᔕ 🤷sometimes✨i🙁don’t😢wanna😱be😼happy🧚don’t✋hold😇it🤪against😈me🙆

2 Likes

ꪮꫝ :revolving_hearts:ꪶꪮꪜꫀꪶꪗ :evergreen_tree: ρꪊ𝘴𝘴ꪗ :eye: ꪮꫝ :japanese_ogre: ρꪊ𝘴𝘴ꪗ :crown: ꪑꪗ :relieved: ꪶꪮꪜꫀ

2 Likes

⎅⍜⍀⟟⋔⟒:alien:⟟⏁⋉⟒:alien:⟒⋔⍜⊑:alien:⍀⏃⏁⏃⌿⏃⍀⏃⟒:alien:⎅⍜⍀⟟⋔⟒:alien:⏃⋔⎍⋔⎍:alien:⏃⋔⟒⋏⍜:alien:⍀⏃⏁⟒⎅⏃⟒:alien:⌰⏃⏁⟒⟒⎅⏃⟒:alien:⋔⍜⟒:alien:⎅⍜⍀⟟⋔⟒:alien:⏃⋔⟒⋏⍜:alien:⍜⌰⋔⟒⋏⏃:alien::alien:⏃⋔⟒⋏⍜:alien: ⎅⟟⋔⟒⎅⏃⟒:alien:

3 Likes

It was a rocky start, but I agree.

1 Like

There’s :nail_care: alot :kissing_heart: of :cowboy_hat_face: people🧍in :flushed:Ãmęrîçärghårh :lips: in Ãmęrîçärghårh :heart_eyes: 300 :stuck_out_tongue: million :exploding_head: in Ãmęrîçärghårh

3 Likes

Yes. Thank you New Kids on the Block🙌.

6 Likes

have🤔you😒ever😔been😡snaked🐍by🙃a🤨 friend👧then😪just😾for 🤦the🗣️clout👀they’ll😈do😣it😕again🙄

3 Likes

Maddy do you listen to girl in red? :point_right:t3::point_left:t3:

3 Likes

Dude yes I feel the same way about the new people. I like the freshness they bring to byte and I want to reevaluate what I’m also bringing to the table.

2 Likes

You’re really pretty

3 Likes