Thank you for showing up for black lives

Just want to say, on behalf of the team, that it was really inspiring to see the outpouring of support and solidarity throughout the community these last few weeks. The raw emotion, vulnerability, creativity, and love reminded us of what spaces like these are about. Thank you for showing up for each other. <3

*byte team

55 Likes

No! Thank you :white_heart:

And I’ll be Patient for anything that comes our way

Edit: oh u changed the title! Yeah it’s been great with byters meeting and using byte as a platform to spread awareness! MANY LOVES

3 Likes

thank you for a wonderful app

9 Likes

We Love you

7 Likes

10 Likes

hey so like what the h*ck are you talking about?

Thank you for giving us a place to come together and post cool stuff :smiley:.

6 Likes

thank you for blessing us with this platform!

6 Likes

we out here, got each other’s backs :triumph:

5 Likes

Thank you @cami_p for this checkup, we are here for you, and let us know if you need help.

@dom I just read your update on the app, and it is absouletly true that you can not have updates every 2 week, bu to keep us engaged, tells us what you are working on, like “hey guys, we don’t have any updates for this week, but this is something that we are working on, what do you guys think?”

I GUARANTEE You, you will get at least 150 responses from us, because we want to engage, give our thoughts, be part of this journey, what does this mean? ENGAGEMENT! we want to feel included in this whole process, and we are dying to participate in any civic conversations about the app. This practice reminds once again why we want to be part of this wonderful community.

3 Likes

we love and appreciate everything you do

2 Likes

Thank You For Putting Out The Best App :smiley:
-richard.skinner

1 Like

Just realized this post was kinda vague. Talking about what people were doing to support the protests: making posts, NOT making posts, sharing experiences, etc. We so appreciate this community.

16 Likes

:muscle::muscle::muscle:

5 Likes

:heart::heart::heart:

4 Likes

Very happy to finally see some communication from the Byte team! Thank you. I hope it continues.

6 Likes

Let’s keep fighting til we see actual change

12 Likes

ok thank you, that makes sense.

6 Likes

Oh good ur alive! Love u

2 Likes

I am grateful to have another platform to share the BLM and “defund the police” message. The more eyes on this the better! And of course, grateful to Byte in general.

8 Likes