Thank you everyone for a warm welcome!

I just joined this app on the 16th with intentions to become a content creator because I saw byte as a developing community and there might not be anyone doing exactly what I do. Only a few days in, I have been greeted by many big users on this app on my bytes themselves and on this forum. Today one of my bytes even made it to the spotlight! I just wanted to thank everyone at byte and in the community for encouraging me to pursue greater things on this app moving forward. Can we spread some positivity for everyone in the replies? I think we all need some right now :sweat_smile:

21 Likes

Welcome and congrats on Spotlight! :partying_face::yellow_heart::vulcan_salute:t3:

4 Likes

Always glad to see new faces around to enjoy our great community! Welcome and we all hope you enjoy doing awesome things!

3 Likes

Welcome to Byte! Congratulations on making it into Spotlight so quickly, that’s really cool! I’m glad that you have been receiving warm welcomes from our community! I wholeheartedly hope you enjoy your stay!

2 Likes

Welcome! :smiley:

3 Likes

Welcome welcome! :innocent::heart:

2 Likes

Check out my boy on Byte…he’s a epic content creator!

4 Likes

Welcome! I’m so glad you’re enjoying the app :confetti_ball:

3 Likes

Welcome! Glad I already found you😃

3 Likes

Thanks man :pray::pray::pray:

2 Likes

I just found you…like a few minutes ago.
Once again…WELCOME! :pleading_face:

So happy you are here!

4 Likes

welcome buddy:) congrats on spotlight! hope you’re enjoying the app and our lil family :slight_smile:

3 Likes

Brodie I loved domo, I look forward to seeing what you bring into this wonderful community :grin:

2 Likes

Welcome and congrats on spotlight :sunglasses::ok_hand:

1 Like