Thank You Byte community!

Hi everyone! Most of you probably don’t know who I am and I suppose it doesn’t really matter for the purpose of this post.

I just wanted to say to all of you collectively thank you for being such a wonderful community, especially in this forum.

Byte is unique in my experience in that it’s community is connected like one big extended family. I have never seen a community where everyone, massive influence or none, treats everyone the same. I realize this is all online, but it’s the kind of community I looked for my whole life. Everyone here is just here trying to have fun.and that’s really cool :blush:

I just wanted to spread some positivity in my first ever forum post so if you’re reading this, thank you for being a part of this relatively new and positive community I have come to love.

13 Likes

I agree the community is one of the best out there. Post like this proves that.

3 Likes

Love your positivity. Needed to read this Bc I needed some uplifting. This community has been amazing so far and I’m so beyond blessed to have had the chance to meet you all. It was crazy how before byte, I talked to no one. Now all I do is talk to people from all over the world. Thank you Byte.

5 Likes

Happy to help :blush: (sorry, still learning how the replies work here)

1 Like

Welcome to the community, let’s grow together :handshake:

1 Like