Thank You. #BlackLivesMatter

As a black person who uses this app, I’d just like to say thank you to everyone who is showing their support (on the byte app) by stopping their usual content uploads, and actually using The platform they do have to voice their support on the whole situation going on. It’s truly been one thing after another this year, but seeing this type of support being spread and shown especially on this app is just amazing and less negative than the usual stuff I’ve been seeing. So it’s just nice and appreciated and it’s not unnoticed.

Also, it’s okay to be angry. A lot of us are angry. But nonetheless, thank you for the support.
#NoJusticeNoPeace #BlackLivesMatter

39 Likes

Haven’t checked into the app lately but im glad this is happening :100:

4 Likes

I think I am going to take the week off and let my latest post sit at the top.

I am deeply sorry on behalf of my demographic. I hope for something brighter on the other side of this. :blue_heart::vulcan_salute:t3:

4 Likes

:heart: Im taking the week off as well. I had planned a week of collabs and I was rlly excited to put out these videos but I just can’t. I don’t know but I just can’t put something out that I think is Funny when my people are in the streets protesting for basic human rights. Fighting for equality because we don’t get it just because of our skin color. I have to do more with the little platform I do have. I have to speak up. And I won’t stop. These conversations are opening up and they’re just getting started.

Thank you for showing your support to the black community and just the movement in general. Another person standing next to us, is another person who ISNT against us! Thank you for that :heart:

7 Likes