Tfw when more than 80%

of the beta signup posts are full of people who made their accounts today

6 Likes

Can you blame them?

3 Likes

come on thats stoopiiiiddd

5 Likes

I thought there was a rule that you had to have had an account BEFORE you sign up for beta. I think I remember that they were gonna be checking for that.

4 Likes

“Only those who were registered before today qualify.”

I mean, I guess that’s the rule and they can use the membership logs to double-check everyone who missed that part. I’m a newbie and sad about it, but I guess it was easy to miss for a lot of excited people.

2 Likes

There will most likely be future beta sign ups especially as we get closer and closer to the public release date. And if not spring is just around the corner so not much waiting anymore :smile:

3 Likes

I feel like they should make it so that only people who are members can post in that forum. No basic users could post in it.

3 Likes

I’m guessing most of them (me too coUGH COUGH) came directly from the Twitter and just commented without reading.

I’m guilty of it too I’m sorry :cold_sweat:

6 Likes

There probably be another signup, I missed the first.

you should stay active on the forum so you know when the new signup will be.

2 Likes

I wasn’t blaming anyone tho

thats smart

There’s nothing wrong with joining the forums. It’s just the beta has requirements.

2 Likes

There prob won’t be another signup, but today’s signup is still open

im more than 70% sure there will be another

1 Like

I know it’s just I’m an idiot.

:blush: haha thanks

1 Like

It’s a no-harm intended mistake! Just make sure you read through important posts like those,
Because there’s always lots of important
Info, welcome to the forums :))

2 Likes

Happy Birthday!

3 Likes

Yeah I think that’s common in other forums too. I guess they weren’t expecting so many new people on beta signup day and didn’t think they’d need it. Good addition now though!