Tell me honestly what you think about my byte channel? @Jacobshadowminer

Okay so I did a little thing asking honesty before but I was never really too specific it was more about what are the best times. So now that it has been a month and I have gave what I think to be a good growth announcement earlier I would like to know my audience and communities point of view of my byte channel! I would like to know everything you like dislike so I can use it to grow from here as I am always looking to be better at many things! Since I have three series ideas and a few funny skits and a lot of collab ideas I need to start working on the good and the bad now so I can maintain long term success for these series and ideas rather than just making a one-hit-wonder. personally I believe in sustained success rather than trends and such so right nows the best time to get criticism on what’s good and bad to know what I can do going forward to offer the best content I can for my great community and the great community of byte creators!

Looking forward to seeing what everyone has to say and thanks for taking the time to do this!

~ 𝓢𝓱𝓪𝓭𝓸𝔀𝓶𝓲𝓷𝓮𝓻

2 Likes

Im not sure if you want to post whatever you want or if you want to go for funny. You seem to go back and forth between those 2. If you want to be funny go with funny and stick to it. And make them as you please. Will say you seem to upload pretty consistently which is a good thing but keep it up and im sure you’ll have you’re byte account growing more and more. So keeping being funny and grinding it out would be my critique. :sunglasses::ok_hand:

2 Likes

I like the random content you put out, it’s original and natural. :woozy_face::broom:

2 Likes

I kind of try to be funny even when i am just making something that would be really cool rather than funny. Sometimes I just naturally run into something and say “this would make a great byte” lol but yeah appreciate the feedback!

1 Like

Thanks a lot I try! :sweat_smile:

1 Like