Instead of creating new threads and posts we can have this to help organize all of our ideas and questions to find the best solution for it.
First I want to link @dom announcement post.
What can we do once we’re on a team? And what comes with it?
- Teams are a special account that multiple people can post to and manage (The Team will have an “Admin”
- Teams are a way to collab on a much easier way between two or more people. (There isn’t any limit of members yet)
- Members of a team can Promote and Repost Team’s posts to their own timeline and even change the caption. (If you follow two or more members you’ll only see one post even if all the members repost the same post.
- All the members will be listed on the account.
- Leaders will have simple permissions such as add, drop or block people. (There could be many leaders)
- Teams won’t be able to abuse some #s
- Will Teams also be able to act as an account separate from any of the members of the team?
- when you upload, would you be able to upload to both your team page and your original page at the same time?
And also, are you posting different content to the team page specifically or are your videos on your own profile just automatically uploaded to the team?
- Will there be Teams Leaderboards?
- Will teams be verified?
- Will these teams feature a group chat on the app or do me have to use like iMessage or something
- Will teams be defined by a tag next to your name?
- To join a team must you reach a lv or accomplish something?
- How about monetization? Will there be a control-panel with features specifically for managing it on a team? And to what extend can we expect it to be in?
To add to this @dom mentioned this when asked about the revenue:
- feels like the best option is to let the team decide that