Teams on byte idea (new concepts)

So byte is supporting teams now and Added the badge
( IMG_8370 )

Now I think it would be cool to see all the members personal accounts being showed i made a concept for that let me know what you think

**New concept **

Oke some of you guys was saying the first concept was kinda crowded So i made some new concepts

To se all the members in the team you’ll need to click the “members button”

And that will bring you to this page

Oke now this one is my favorite by clicking the “members button” it will bring you to this page it will show like a lil profile from every member and the last 3 videos that,that member has posted on their personal account (so you can get like a preview from every member on whato their content is like )

Lemme know what you think (ps I think byte should hire me :joy:jk )

21 Likes

I think a button that takes you to a list of profiles would do. The profile page is crowded enough already

5 Likes

Yeah that could work too

2 Likes

Yeah the badge could take you to a list. Should be optional though incase there’s a team wishing to stay anonymous… @onkelchrispy maybe the museum should reopen its doors?

4 Likes

Of course, this is an amazing idea! This could also be a building block for profile blocks too that were introduced back in the beta days also! :smile:

13 Likes

I really like those ideas

2 Likes

This looks really nice. Might take up too much space though

2 Likes

I really hope we stay away from showing loops or followers/following, the fact that its focused on the content and not how many followers someone has is one of my favorite aspects. The blocks themselves are cool tho!

4 Likes

Looks nice :slight_smile:

2 Likes

Looks Nice, it’s a Nice Idea actually.

2 Likes

Made some new concepts

6 Likes

good job!

2 Likes

This is the one

2 Likes

This one ?

1 Like

Thank you

1 Like

I don’t think followers should be shown

3 Likes

Yes

1 Like

:fire::fire::fire::fire:

1 Like

Yes! I strongly agree with that :heart_eyes_cat:

2 Likes

I just had Deja Vu like I have already seen these exact comments and topic…:flushed::flushed::flushed:

1 Like