Teams Badge

UPDATE! Here is the form to apply: https://docs.google.com/forms/d/e/1FAIpQLSfXVPDUd15EagKLec9RYjsCKCcdvLhOyqyjZLFC17hpxdLyWw/viewform

We’re getting closer to building the Teams feature. As a reminder, Teams are a planned feature where multiple people can cooperate and post to a single page.

Currently people are already creatively working around this by creating a single profile for their team and manually handling posts from all the team members. In order to show our support, we will add a badge to these types of applicable team profiles. It looks like this:

IMG_8370

(for those of you on the latest betas, you can see this on @/hornetfam’s page and a few others)

In the next few days, we’ll put up a form and requirements that allows you to apply for this badge if you have a team profile.

As mentioned, in the future we’ll build this functionality into the app so that these workarounds aren’t necessary, but we thought the badge would be a nice place to start. :slight_smile:

59 Likes

i had always wanted to follow hornetfam, but wasn’t to sure if i should have; seems like something to do now, and can’t wait to see more teams :))

6 Likes

Can’t wait to make “the orchestra of clowns” a real thing :star_struck:

16 Likes

Although I’m a solo person but this will be really cool to join a group. I hope to join or create a group of people that’s in Chicago

3 Likes

Huh. That’s pretty interesting.

2 Likes

Love this Idea! This would be really useful for sport teams too!!

mhmm… this will definitely come in handy. :hugs:

3 Likes

Intresting, Looking forward!

1 Like

@dom I think this is an awesome feature. Another case where extra profiles are made is when a creator has a different type of content from there normal stuff or has a character series. You see this in YouTube all the time where people have secondary channels. I saw this on vine: Gabriel Gundacker had a second profile for his “guy who likes music” character and iirc Cole Hersh had a second profile for his “fridge guardian” character.

I would love some way to separate these different types of content on our profiles without having to create a second profile.

From the viewer perspective, I was showing someone this music creator’s bytes but as I scrolled there were random non-stop music bytes sprinkled in and I was like “oh that’s weird, that’s not what I was trying to show you”

Anyway thank you for this cool new feature
@thecatholicchurch I know you’ve never met @almondmilkgang but maybe you could reach out to them for me since you have more clout. I think this would be perfect for them

5 Likes

Question: will a creator be able to join multiple groups?

7 Likes

I heard that almondmilkgang is so annoying in real life. I’d rather eat thorns then be in the same team as her

2 Likes

Wow this is a throw back to 2018 when this was first mentioned

9 Likes

oh pog

3 Likes

limit to people per team or?

6 Likes

Feels like it can contribute to exclusivity/cliqueyness/r4r/etc.

9 Likes

Right, but can the two of us form a team account? :smile::pray:

1 Like

@dom you’re an absolute legend, can’t thank you enough, here’s your crown :crown:

2 Likes

This idea started back in 2018 I believe, and I am so glad we are sticking to bringing this feature into reality!

3 Likes

Is it just me or does hornetfam not have the badge?

1 Like

I looked at hornet fams account and they got the badge, so yeah it’s you :joy_cat::joy_cat: