Team Competitions

If you’re following Dom on Twitter, you should have seen his most recent tweet about teams, a feature coming to v2 that encourage collabs. This can open up a whole new field of possibilities which brings me to my point: Team Competitions

How these competitions would work is that say for Example Team Comedee goes against Team Comeedee because they are in the same category of Comedy. They will have a set amount of time to create content that reflects their category. Whoever gets the most positive feedback at the end of the deadline gets points, or something along the lines of that (Competition leaderboard, Spotlight Team for a week)

Let me know what you guys think of this idea!

19 Likes

bumpin this for creativity, what if people are in multiple teams?

4 Likes

There could be a set limit to how many teams you can join, giving the user the ability to leave and join at their will. If they’re in multiple teams, they shouldn’t be allowed to be in the same category

6 Likes

Also, would that prevent users who go solo from showing their content?

The competitions could involve badges and other perks

4 Likes

I would say you’re allowed to one team per category for a limited amount of categories you can choose

2 Likes

It could actually help users become more recognized and gain more traction

2 Likes

lol why am I getting so excited for this lolol.

4 Likes

Definitely one team per category, it would be easy for someone to join two teams in one category allowing them to sabotage one of them

4 Likes

Sure, I understand that. It just may make some users feel left out if by chance they don’t join any

2 Likes

Maybe leaderboards for teams:
Based on the most likes for that week
Or revives idk but something like having the list of the best teams for that week

3 Likes

Everything is such a fresh idea here, there’s so many ideas right now :grinning:

4 Likes

I could see that happening

2 Likes

It could be depending on like count, or there could be a special feature aside from liking and revining that is exclusive to these competitions

3 Likes

I wonder how many in a team?

2 Likes

That has to be determined, it could be a large group that you can join, or a localized group. Kinda like a private match you can set up against your friends.

2 Likes

10-12 maximum?

3 Likes

It would be some rivalry with different teams i think

2 Likes

That sounds pretty good, but maybe even 20-30 would work

1 Like

i dont think it should be large

2 Likes

It could be large as long as the other team has around the same members

2 Likes