Tattoo pics

post pics of your tattoos! I have a bunch of tattoos and plan on getting a lot more. I pretty much just get a lot of stupid random tattoos, but I wanna see what kinda art you guys have on your body!

pirate ship on my arm

pineapple on my thigh

stick and poke L and R on my feet

peacock feather on my arm

butterfly on my chest

stick and poke heart on my finger

15 Likes

Got matching tats with @ash and @Ganonthecannon :joy:

15 Likes

haha what is cronch? everyone keeps saying it

7 Likes

You’re gonna get a sleeve soon or you just getting whatever you feel like now?

4 Likes

just getting whatever I feel, eventually I’ll have a sleeve of a bunch of random tats

4 Likes

i love all your tats but the heart is so cute :pleading_face:

3 Likes

Cronch is an angry crunch

7 Likes

Bruh, I’m not a tattoo guy but your tats are heat. Especially the monarch since I know and love my butterflies :butterfly: :grin::grin:

4 Likes

They are faded lol

3 Likes

hand tats are sick!

2 Likes

I got none but you got some great ones brother ! #bytefam

2 Likes

Got this September 2017 the day of the solar eclipse on a whim and my friend got a matching one. This is on my hip (needs a touch up). (Also basically a copy of the eclipse from Heroes) Bumping this post bc I love to see other people’s tattoos!

5 Likes

Got my only tattoo 2 years ago…my mom’s eye with the compass meaning guidance and protection.

The rose with the clock meaning “eternal love”, for my late grandfather…the time 4:14 is his birthday (April 14).

4 Likes

Rest in Peace to your grandfather :pray:

2 Likes

This one…is on my right wrist and the reasoning for it does not exist. I was bored.

This one is on my chest. It’s the mad hatters hat from Alice in Wonderland…(always had an obsession with Alice in Wonderland) also mostly out of boredom tho.

I have another on my right shoulder on my back, but it’s old and faded and it’s just a quote (read: I’m too lazy to try and take a pic of it).

5 Likes