Tarot Cards?

Hey guys do you believe those tarots cards predictions .

8 Likes

yes, because i’ve had them done on me and was shocked at how true it was

7 Likes

Yeah def! I believe our futures change based on daily actions tho so they can always change.

5 Likes

No but I believe in carrots

13 Likes

Same

3 Likes

Carrots are epic :sunglasses::ok_hand:

6 Likes

i mean if you believe in it then it’s true. But for me overalll I’d say no

3 Likes

Nah

4 Likes

I read tarot so yea lol

3 Likes

I read tarot so energy is constantly changing tarot is reading off of the energy of that very moment but you are a creator of your own life so it can change in a split second

3 Likes

Nah, I have heard about how they do that, they have a bunch of things that are really weirdly specific but actually fit basically everyone, but they are made so that each individual can interpret them in their brains to fit themselves subconsciously.

So no, it’s just a bunch of baloney.

5 Likes

Not everything you believe in is true. In fact, a large part of the USA believe in things that are absolutely ridiculous, yet they have lied to themselves so much that they actually believe the things, contradicting all natural logic and facts right in front of them.

3 Likes

I had a card reading, my reading was very accurate.

2 Likes

whoa you read? :hushed: how could i go about getting one from you? (or so you only do in-person)

2 Likes

carrot :carrot:

4 Likes

Yeah I do and tbh for me it’s easier in person because I can feel your energy. I could possibly try to read it over like internet. But I’m also more skilled at love readings.

3 Likes

Would totally be down (if you ever have spare time). Should i dm u?

2 Likes

Yeah you can!

2 Likes

the only reason I know about tarot cards is because of Jojo :flushed:

3 Likes

Yes, I believe in tarot card reading, it’s working. Because in my case it is working.
:grinning:

1 Like