Taking out the garbage

Thank you!
This is the type of dev team support we need ahah
Already reviewed it 5*
Trying to reach the trending page xD

5 Likes

Thanks Dom!! Feels good knowing you guys are making Byte better every single day while helping the creators like me!

5 Likes

Woot Woot! WTG Dom

4 Likes

Thank you bro for all of this and I’m sure we all trust you all will have us going above and beyond by the end of the year :sparkling_heart: I haven’t been on any other app since it dropped

5 Likes

Ayyy you the best

4 Likes

thanks so much dom! you and the team all have our support :blue_heart:

6 Likes

Only 36 hours in and it couldn’t have went any better! Super cool to see how it’s going!

5 Likes

You guys are the coolest, cool guys ever. Thank you for everything!

4 Likes

This is going to be interesting.

6 Likes

You all are doing AMAZING !! Thank you so much for everything!! :blue_heart:

6 Likes

please consider adding music whether it be from your own library or an online search function

10 Likes

This is expected in any new social media app, but I’m glad it’s being taken care of. Thank you team!!! :blue_heart:

6 Likes

you got it bossman, cant wait to see the app develop further!

enjoying it so farrr still tryna hit the pop page, imma keep goin hardd

7 Likes

the one star ratings on the app store are so cringe

10 Likes

Thank-you so much Dom and the Byte Team. :pray:
Your hard work is MUCH appreciated. :+1:

6 Likes

I left a review on the App Store :+1: Loving the app and really looking forward to what’s to come!!

6 Likes

Yesss thank u this app is soo great and its only been like 2day cant wait to see news changes

7 Likes

Thanks for working so hard! Although, I think liking comments shouldn’t be implemented bc of experiences on Tik Tok where people like rlly discriminatory things and get it to be the first thing people see when they go into the comments :confused:

5 Likes

Awesome work guys! Keep it up! ^^

5 Likes

great to hear

5 Likes