Taking a step back - How we can help

Hey guys,

It is so sad to hear the disappointing news of the indefinite postponement of V2. I am also a big fan of V2 and truly believe that we need a new short video platform for creative minds. That’s why I just started this project, called Firework.

Basically Firework is a Mobile Talent Show powered by short videos. Designed for the new generation of creators, we want to make it easier for you to create unique short videos to share with friends and the world. Hope people with true talent can take their creative potential to the next level and unlock the world of endless possibilities here.

I know Firework is not perfect yet since I just started doing this for the past few weeks. However, I truly believe in the needs of having a new platform for creators to shine and not being influenced by the algorithm change of Instagram and Youtube, while getting true and good feedback from a specialized team.

We are currently hiring brand ambassadors. If you are interested, please register here for more details: https://calendly.com/loopga/firework-brand-ambassador-1st-round-interview
We want to empower creative minds to be part of our content revolution!

You can download Firework here: https://itunes.apple.com/us/app/firework-short-music-videos/id1359999964?mt=8 Feel free to give us feedback or advice. Any kinds of comments are super welcome :wink:

3 Likes

I actually saw this advertised on my Facebook I might look into it

2 Likes

I just created and account and tried to post a video, but it says it’s pending…what does that mean?

That being said, the whole style is similar to musical.ly, but I prefer its darker tone - it feels more professional to me hahaha So hopefully it’ll be a huge app

1 Like

Good work :ok_hand:t2:

1 Like

Hello @eliandeur ! Thanks for giving it a try! It is awesome that you are already creating content! :smiley:
The reason why it is pending is precisely because we want to be different than Musical.ly (or any others in the past). We want to maintain a minimum standard of quality for our videos, so we put together a team to analyze videos and give feedback to content creators!
The whole idea is adding human touch and making sure that everyone watches good quality talented people, instead of only a huge number of lipsync or things like that (not that lipsync is not welcome, but we don’t want only that), we want to empower creative people in giving their best!

Hope that helps, and I’m here for any suggestions!
-Meg

1 Like

Thank you! that means a lot to hear this from you guys - we know how you all are devoted to content creation and we really want to help!

We’re here for any feedback you might have! We’d love to have you there with us! :smiley:

1 Like

Ooh ok, I see! I kinda felt that was the reason, but wasn’t sure ‘cause I thought I was missing something in my options - even though I couldn’t find any missing thing ahhaha.

Thank you for the explanation :slight_smile:

Changed to “Promote Yourself”

Also, looks good! Can it be downloaded on Android?

Hello Annam!

Thank you for the kind words and yes, Android is available right now :slight_smile:

Let me know if you need any assistance!

1 Like

Nice! I will be sure to check it out!!