Take my phone off me

I’m officially addicted to byte & it’s so hard to study and get shit done WHEN YOURE SCROLLING THROUGH BYTE LMFAO🤣 #help

16 Likes

not gonna lie, I been the same way :joy: noticed Ibern off tiktok and byte more and more

6 Likes

Oh look here I am again… haha it’s so bad!!! Like damn my body moves on its own😂

5 Likes

It always starts with that little electricity icon at the top of my notifications…“Someone Liked Your Video” or “X Person commented on your video.” Then I click on it – it’s just too tempting…then it’s a straight up rabbit hole lmao

5 Likes

I don’t even have my notifications on tho!!! It’s just on my mind 24/7 :rofl:

3 Likes

Yes, I can relate :sob::sob:

3 Likes

Sad boi hours

2 Likes

We stan byte addiction :blep: :sunglasses::ok_hand:

2 Likes

Did you basically saw every content on Byte? In 10 min of scrolling I see everything that has been posted in the last 24 hours in the art and animation category

1 Like

Lmfao

1 Like

You wildin

2 Likes

Set a designated phone time, or, just throw your phone into the fires of mordor.

2 Likes

Honestly I’d be like frickin Gollum if I did that😂

I’ve had to uninstall the app for a few days. It’s back now but notifications are off. Much better now :sweat_smile:

1 Like

I’ve been considering it! :rofl:

Never mind I’ve uninstalled it again. Too “sticky” (which is good but I’m still doing college stuff soo :grimacing:)

1 Like

It’s a very addictive app!

1 Like

Aw keep up the studying!!! :rofl:

It really is🤣

Over the last couple weeks I’ve really been pleased with getting to see the truly unique byters. I feel Byte is starting to develop into it’s own platform and separate itself from tik-tok like a lot of people were trying to use it for before.

1 Like