Tagging people error

Whenever I type someone’s name to @ then, it doesn’t allow me to click their name. For example, I’m trying to select @faizal but then the option to tag myself comes up:

Doesn’t allow me to tap the suggested @‘s which is kinda annoying cuz if I don’t want to @ them in the beginning of my message, I have to type out their full name which shouldn’t be a big deal but there’s @‘s that are long and the window to @ people comes up, I can’t tap their name so then I have to guess their username because that window is blocking the other comments. I hope this makes sense :sweat_smile:

12 Likes

i know this is beside the point, but that ‘FAIZALLLLL’ is sending me :joy:

6 Likes

lmaoo didnt even notice

5 Likes

Lol, my dumb self type the whole @name. I thought my phone was tripping and good that you pointed that out!

6 Likes

LMAOO yeah I saw that after I posted it and I was like it’s too late to get a different ss now lmao

3 Likes

Mine does the FAIZAAAL thing too bc I yell at him all the time over text

1 Like

Yep! Just had this one as well while trying to comment to EVERYONE :joy:

1 Like

Same issue!

1 Like

Here’s an update: Cant click @username after searching in the comments section (for example when you’re replying to a persons comment)

1 Like

I don’t know why dom didn’t answer this post since you’re the first to bring it but…

1 Like

Lol all good! Just happy he saw and dealt with this in general! :sweat_smile:

1 Like