Support Female Creators. We Stan The Women Of Byte

That’s it. That’s the post. Support the women on this app. I’m a funny guy most of the time but this issue has been bugging me for a while. Women on the app feel like they are in the minority. I want that to change. :purple_heart:

40 Likes

Absolutely love this! Girl power!

19 Likes

Neefers appreciates the women of Byte :100: huge shoutout to all of you amazing ladies. keep being awesome, keep being creative and keep being you :purple_heart:

20 Likes

You have taste sir :wink: definitely stan for clear skin and luck :slightly_smiling_face:

13 Likes

:arrow_left: :heart: :woman:

5 Likes

I stan the #WomenofByte all of you are so talented and always make such wholesome content. Keep it up ladies and continue to be so awesome and unique :blue_heart: :raised_hands:

16 Likes

Aw this is so cuteeee

9 Likes

Aw I love this! :two_hearts::two_hearts::two_hearts:

10 Likes

:hugs: love this! We wahmen folk thank you kindly :heart:

9 Likes

Yes, always. :ok_hand:t5::ok_hand:t5::ok_hand:t5:

9 Likes

Yes! Stan women of byte! :aww: :sparkling_heart:

6 Likes

Bumping this so we can properly support the women of byte :raised_hands:t5::raised_hands:t5:

6 Likes

:joy: This was so cute and funny.

9 Likes

Aw LOVE THIS :heart:

6 Likes

Take a bow sir that was beautiful :clap:t4::clap:t4: hahah so awesome thank you

4 Likes

Wow this is cool. Thank you for your service and for showing support to the women of byte

2 Likes

Yass queens :princess:

2 Likes

I’m just gunna take a second to plug the discord

It’s just an all female/nonbinary discord of creators talking, supporting eachother, whatever! Wed love for more of us to join in, so please do!

10 Likes

I feel like the best way of helping with this is not liking sexist videos, and listening to us and trying to understand us when we say something is inappropriate/sexist.

4 Likes

I wholeheartedly agree. Communication and keeping an open mind is always the solution. I’m all about supporting everyone regardless of gender, orientation, race, etc.

Be kind and that’s what I will return :call_me_hand:t2:

3 Likes