Summer Plans

Hello everyone! It’s getting a little boring around here, so I wanted to ask a fun question: What are you guys gonna do this summer? I’m very interested in knowing what your plans are, because maybe you’ll inspire me or other people who read this thread to do something awesome!

My plans are to sleep, play video games, and travel to fun places. (I’m gonna try to keep myself busy because I don’t have any friends to hang out with) :stuck_out_tongue:

6 Likes

My plans: go to Portugal, hang out with friends, binge-watch RuPaul’s drag race, sleep and eat fooddddd.

2 Likes

That sounds awesome! Have fun in Portugal! (I’ve never been there so I don’t know what else to say haha)

1 Like

My plans basically will be starting my new job, visit Portugal and the Netherlands, eat, watch TV Shows, celebrate my birthday and go to to every single food festival in my area :joy:

2 Likes

That’s fun! Maybe you’ll run into @amelia while you’re in Portugal, provided you’re both going around the same time.

2 Likes

My plans are-… I don’t really know. :joy:

2 Likes

That’s okay! Sometimes it’s even more fun when you don’t know what to expect. :stuck_out_tongue:

1 Like

Ooooh idk man. I’m going to Canada with my family. It will be my first time outside of the United States so that’s exciting. We’ll drive through Sault. Ste. Marie and loop back around to Michigan through Windsor.

1 Like

Sounds like you’re gonna have a great summer! Traveling is so much fun, and I’m excited for you!! :blush:

1 Like

Im not really sure… lol jk probally play games and vist my cousins

1 Like

As an Australian, I am going to say that I am spending my time doing my half yearly’s ahhhhhHHHHH

EVERYONE ENJOY THEIR SUMMER THOUGH!

1 Like

Awwwwww poor you :sweat_smile:

1 Like

at least they’re almost over!

1 Like

Sleep. Imma sleep.

1 Like

ur late af

It’s never too late to do something you love

2 Likes

free time, come back…