Suggestions

tbh not real sure if this is a topic already if so we can close this or whatever , but a few suggestions i’ve wanted to have as a content creator since day 1 , #1 STORIES , i feel like this is the most important in my eyes just because it’s a whole new way to interact with your audience as a creator and can definitely increase engagement, let’s say i post “should i post a red or a blue video tmmrw” now i know what my audience wants to see resulting in more likes etc . Also , i’d suggest not adding hashtags , idk if this is already in y’all’s next step but , seeing the page filled with “#fyp” “#popularpage” is gonna and always is be pretty annoying , also i would say like a few others have , being able to show off your stars , even just for fun would be a nice feature , and lastly i would definitely recommend dms , as it’s just another way for creators to either do giveaways, reach out to other creators, or interact with the fans . As always, appreciate what has been done so far and the only thing i can complain about at the moment is the algorithm, but i see that is in the process of being fixed so we don’t have to touch on that . Anyways thanks guys :heart:!

8 Likes

I don’t think stories would fit with Byte honestly , the content already is short and to the point. Having stories seems like it would just clutter up the screen. More so than using stories to gain engagement , market your bytes to other social media platforms/try to get friends and family to support you. And focus on content you enjoy making and stay patient.

11 Likes

even being already at 2.3k follows by myself , barely any followers have pushed over to other media , idc ab family supporting me , that’s not the fan base i’m trying to build , you feel me , but i do understand stories could be a lil to much

3 Likes

Byte shouldn’t be a copy cat like other media’s it should offer unique features that no other platform has. But great suggestion :rocket::thinking:

2 Likes

i do feel you , but i would love a way to interact with the fan base , unlike some creators i prefer not to post 50+ videos a day so i can’t really keep in touch posting one daily

2 Likes

There are many solutions, ofc interacting with the fans is a huge one but adding stories wouldn’t help

1 Like

so lemme hear em , i would love to , and don’t you dare say commenting on post to interact :joy::joy:

1 Like

:joy::joy::joy::rofl:

1 Like

Private message to your stans! For example, your most active supporters gets a special message or exclusive content BTS, etc

2 Likes

i can stand behind this :muscle:t4::joy:

1 Like

After all, I have great ideas

1 Like

I think if they want to add hashtags, it should be limited up to 3.

2 Likes

now this , is another great idea , even tho we will probably see “#foryou” “#popularpage” “#spotlight” atleast we won’t see 25 of those little suckers on every post lmao . i love how clean it looks at the moment with 0 hashtags , something new and fresh for a change

I like the idea of limited hashtags.
&&
Am I the only one who wants an optional Grid View in profiles?
(I NEED it, at least, for liked bytes).

2 Likes

i could definitely agree with a optional grid view , would definitely use that aswell , if not , not the biggest deal but would really be nice now that you mention it !

For hashtags, as long as they’re not in the description or I can disable seeing them so the titles stay clean and simple I’m fine.

1 Like

i can dig this aswell

i think i just came up w the best suggestion while sitting here on the toilet , it dawned on me and i had to rush to the forum to spread the news , if you’re like me and you see people using this app like it’s a group facetime , because i know others have to see this , i can’t be the only one , there needs to me a “just chatting category” lmaooo , this is kinda a joke but then again it’s serious you feel me , or the dev team could just prompt these users with a link to maybe skype when they load up or something , just my thoughts, because again this app is CREATIVITY FIRST , not let’s have a group chat and mingle first you feel , not meaning to be a dick but cmon man

2 Likes