Suggestions on how to deal with “h8erz”

true 8char

You’re absolutely right! Some people just put hate comments to vent their unknown frustration, and decide to take it out on us for no reason. They probably don’t even WANT to hate, they just need to let anger out. So I figured responding positively instead of with MORE hate, it would help somehow :smiley:

1 Like

Make something funny out of their comment! It feels better to laugh.

3 Likes

You be this girl. Drag them honey.

https://youtu.be/dccwrukeY70

1 Like

I feel mixed about this topic. Mainly because of the ambiguity involving the definition of a “hater”. Is it a person who goes out of their way to put you down or a person who merely criticizes your work? The term has been used in both contexts by a variety of different people. If an individual’s sole intention is to put you down, then he/she should be blocked and ignored. If a user is offering constructive criticism, I believe the opinion should be evaluated objectively. I just feel that we are becoming obsessed with labeling people in our society as “x” and “y” without necessarily defining what those terms are.

1 Like

THAT WAS ADORABLE I already love her now!

1 Like

Excellent points!! Especially about constructive criticism, we A L L need some of that to improve! I mostly was aiming this at the handful of people who relentlessly go outta their way to hate and just be plain annoying. I figured having some harmless fun with them would somewhat deter them.

2 Likes

Or you could just walk awayyyyyyeeeaaayyyyeeeaaaayyyyy

2 Likes

HAHAHAHA I have no answer to that…you just admit defeat

Ignore everybody around you and build a menu fortress

1 Like