Suggestion for byte

I have a possible feature that you guys at byte might like to add or not it’s all good.
The feature is that when ever you double tap a video to like it, it would pop up a heart that fades away after a while where ever you double tapped to like the vid it would pop up like on TikTok and instagram. Who likes this idea? :stuck_out_tongue_winking_eye:

3 Likes

It’s a great idea actually.

Yeah thanks bro It is also kinda fun to like videos when it has that type of animation.

1 Like

I think there should be an update where you can search people’s profiles for certain Hashtags so you can see their bytes with that hashtag

1 Like

That sounds like a great idea :heart_eyes_cat::heart_eyes_cat:

It would be also cool, maybe another thing, it can be a Happy Face :slightly_smiling_face:. Just like The likes on Vine.

Or something else, maybe know a :sunglasses: as an upgrade.

3 Likes

I personally don’t. It would absolutely ruin the aesthetic of some bytes.

2 Likes

This isn’t bad! I like the heart that spins imagine if it was more bigger!

All plataforms use the heart and it’s already kind of Boring in my opinion.
Let’s Think different and bring something else, it could be a :slightly_smiling_face:,:sunglasses:,:joy: or :crazy_face: or something else but obviously with a Byte Own design.

2 Likes

Shilly emojis like in the discord server perhaps!! :open_mouth:
Imagine sharing a feeling for each byte instead of just a heart. I know this could get really complicated and cluttered number wise but would be cool. :smile:

It would be cool for the comments. But you have to know that people like more clean type of likes. I would respect your opinion but I personally think that It wouldn’t be the Right move for Byte. Let’s be honest people would hate to see that. we have to attract more people not Scare people.

1 Like

True it would be more like Facebook reactions and cluttery so you got a point there it doesn’t sound as good as it did in my head lol. :joy: But somehow somewhere I hope to see shillys emojis just used more tho. :slightly_smiling_face:

1 Like

They could be used on the comments, as also apple emojis. I would say that I like those emojis but it would be better to see them in a 3D type of design and maybe instead of purple it could be yellow and maybe some redesign emojis.

1 Like

ye that would be pretty cool! I think shilly actually made a keyboard I think for them but you have to pay.

1 Like