Stuck on 10 likes

Heyo everyone, I was wondering, how do you achieve engagment on the platform. I could say ive been active everyday for a week and still am stuck on around 10 likes, while there are some accounts with only 1 video but massive ammount of likes and followers?
How to compete in the big league?
(for anyone willing to check me out and maybe give me a critic or two, it would be much appreciated : @leonkukovic)
Also post your names down bellow if you have a similar problem and lets help eachother!

2 Likes

Read this: 250 Followers in My First Week; My Personal Guide on How to Increase Engagement For Small Byters

People with high engagement and 1 video either have a following from another platform or they just got lucky :man_shrugging:

4 Likes

Yea, I’m with you, though I’m stuck around 15. Nothing much you can do, besides try and get active followers

1 Like

hey I used to get around 11 likes, then for a week it shot up to around 50-80 likes because I was engaging so much with people and getting people to rebyte my stuff, then I got busy and am now only getting around 16-20 likes! Try some engagement groups, im in 3 of them it does work :slight_smile: my byte is @ellarae

2 Likes

Bytes total app engagement is down right now so don’t stress If you are not getting a lot of likes! :smiley: Even some of the bigger accounts are getting 100-500 likes. Just keep posting about everyday and If people like your content you will slowly build up your page.

1 Like

changed to #promote-yourself

Just constantly post stuff that is rebytable, and keep posting and engage with a lot of people.

1 Like