Stories and Live?

This is something tiktok doesn’t have and I think it be a great addition. Definitely, would be a good way of communicating with fans rather than just making a whole video just to do it. Also, I can’t wait for the dislike button and hope 60 second length videos will be added.

14 Likes

I think this would be great honestly I would really like to go live with a lot of the people on here on this app instead of Instagram or something

2 Likes

Hmm. Maybe just live? Not seeing the point of stories as compared to the vids. I could be wrong though

6 Likes

I really don’t like the idea of live. But story bytes is something I might actually use. The bytes I pay are highly edited and take a lot of work so being able to post lower quality videos as temporary stories would be nice.

1 Like

Ah, I see. Fair point then.

Personally, the live feature sounds like a potentially fun feature that can include or encourage more people to collaborate and engage. In a sense, it may make the app lose some originality but maybe further down the line, it can be accepted

1 Like

I really like the idea of stories !!

You have yet to miss fam :100: with your type of thinking , Byte could really have the potential to be the best and i hope people realize that, simple and plain just ain’t hitting these days to the majority

1 Like

:muscle:t6::black_heart:

There are enough apps doing these things, why can’t we let byte be different?

5 Likes

Because it has become an expectation rather than a gimmick.

I feel like the addition of a dislike button would just cause spam disliking with the hate going around right now.

The dislike button that they said they wanted to add was gonna be similar to saying that “this is not for me”, making those vids show up less.

2 Likes

Ah ok, thanks for the clarification. I like that. Sounds like a good way to cater to the content you enjoy.

2 Likes

Hell no, if this app becomes an instagram tiktok hybrid im deleting the app

1 Like

Every app has live and it’s boring on all those apps

5 Likes

Agreed. It’s most often cringe and boring. There are definitely cases where it’s good, but not usually

2 Likes

I come here for quick looping videos, I’m not watching your lives, stories or 60 second epics :no_good_man:

Let Byte stand out from the rest and not just become another tired app that everyone says sucks.

2 Likes

I made this argument for a live function back in February and I still stand by it. I get everyone not wanting it though.

“I actually really like the live streaming idea. Maybe just a super bare bones version. No effects, emojis flying around, gifs. Obviously no donation. Just a stream and a chat for larger creators to interact with their audiance without resorting to a different app. Keep them on Byte.”

2 Likes

No❤️

1 Like

If you’re a larger creator (not fat) then you’ll be fine doing your live sessions elsewhere