Stop worrying about engagement

Daily?! YESS

That is true bro! We just need to have fun post what and when we want and most importantly is to have fun with Byte.

2 Likes

Agreed

1 Like

Engagement doesn’t matter because engagement is a form of positive attention and the only attention that validates me is negative attention.

6 Likes

@mauro You are so right!

The most valuable form of engagement for me is the act of creating.

6 Likes

I fuck with this thread hard :100: been scared to post everyday cause I fear the content might not be as funny as yesterday’s. Gotta learn to just have fun with it and enjoy the process :pray:

5 Likes

Honestly, it might be funnier, and the numbers aren’t as good as your previous post. There are so many variables, can’t hang your hat on any of them

6 Likes

That’s a stupid thing to say

1 Like

boosting this as a little reminder for these current times

10 Likes

But my mother told me if I’m not engaged by 25 she’ll disown me.

21 Likes

you win😅

1 Like

I fully agree. When we all had the engagement drop and I personally went from getting 20k views on some videos to now getting less then 600 on most, I got really frustrated and started complaining, but I realised that thats not at all what its about. Byte is a creative outlet and that it! That’s why it’s so dope.

3 Likes

Nice :fire::fire::fire:

2 Likes

this hasn’t been bumped in a while so

5 Likes

lol i still do that, i don’t care on how many views or likes i get. i like being my self and posting big weird shit. and i’ve met some amazing friends here

2 Likes

Stick with that!

Just popping in to say that if you aren’t using this app as a networking opportunity; you should start. Longevity in a creative industry can come from many different facets and who you know can play a big role in potential creative jobs in the future!!!

10 Likes

pull through da lows and you’ll enjoy da highs

2 Likes

@neefy

Awh! Love you guys :slight_smile: