Stop worrying about engagement

Exactly. Just do your thing, don’t let numbers control your actions. Have fun, play around, enjoy it

5 Likes

The only number that controls me is my age, and the fact i’m hurtling towards death on this crazy blue ball.

Too dark?

9 Likes

Having fun is all that matters. :slight_smile:
Do it because you enjoy it!

7 Likes

LMFAO… wait, people actually still worry about engagement that’s so 2010s. However, I can’t lecture others about stop worrying about “engagement” but I can give a piece of advice.

What to consider…

Remember, you cannot take Byte likes/loops to the bank.

Focus on your content, not likes, rebytes or loops. (this is key, FYI)

HAVE FUN!

Keep that in mind, you won’t feel empty and insecure! :slightly_smiling_face:

7 Likes

Uh ma’am, I’m talking about stats and engagements on byte lol. Yea that was dark and unexpected
But anyways, don’t let your age also control you in creating, have fun, enjoy, unleash your playful inner child. Although yea, age makes a lot of control on real life things and that’s inevitable, but we all need a break from that and just enjoy things

1 Like

Ya @dom s correct cause if someone comes on byte and make fun of byte that means he is into byte but can’t express so just leave them and don’t argue with them

4 Likes

…or they just want to make fun of byte?

5 Likes

That might be possible point noted

You guys saying that you just posting for fun not for views or like or followers and also, waiting to see results about partner program. Correct me guys if im wrong but at the end of the day everybodys looking for views likes and followers.

1 Like

Preach ! Chaotic Evil Content should be a category :rofl:

3 Likes

Everyone above me speaks truth, don’t worry about engagement just post what you love. BUT if you’re THAT worried about it, here are some things that help.

• BE PRESENT.
  • PARTICIPATE.
  • COMMUNICATE.
  • REPLY TO ALL COMMENTS.

As @Jobag, @radicaltrash, said earlier

and always remember that

Don’t go into it chasing for engagement though, make it natural and be a part of the community.

6 Likes

exactly!!

Yes!!! The engagement is what I love about this app!!!

2 Likes

No I will care about number because they make up for how small my (?) Is and the bigger my numbers are the less insecure I feel even tho I’m not short I don’t seem to be packing much so no sirrr leave me be

2 Likes

That went downhill, you ok bud? ^

6 Likes

I’m with you on this :blush:

3 Likes

Nah he’s not packing much. It’s over for him lol

5 Likes

Who is this Engagement person everyone’s talking about? I’m sure they want people to care about them too, damn

10 Likes

Why did i read this with the UtzDad voice? Because this is serious Dad joke energy :rofl:

4 Likes

here’s another daily reminder to stop worrying about numbers y’all: stop worrying about numbers.

10 Likes