Stop the follow to unfollow PLZ!

As someone who actually follows who I follow and interact with them as much as possible it feels like when I follow someone it doesnt matter. But it does following means alot, it means you enjoy what that person posts and you want to keep up with them and people who do follow to unfollow make everyone weary of new friends!

8 Likes

I actually agree, but I understand how some are desperate for clout. It’s a competition honestly but it gets repetitive when others spam. Again, it’s hard for others to gain traffic/views/followers. How can one market their videos? :face_with_monocle:

1 Like

Personally @Pac I agree with the sentiment of understanding the clout chase but I follow you and you have a substantial interaction rate on bytes and are genuinely funny and not horribly Spamish or rude, every now and then you’ll like one of mine so it can be done it’s just a matter of pushing through. And when it comes to the chasers there is a difference that needs to be made clear between byte grinding and abusing functions and we all got a couple @ s in mind on that. And to market honestly you could go the rebyte group route or you can legit grind and make funny, and at least half original content and market your self. Do it on byte by being a good follower and person to follow, insta, twitter, promote yourself, school, friend groups, t*k tok, shit make a wiki page idc but dont say it’s not possible when it’s just hard to do
.Like I’m not even a big user on this app but im proud of the growth I’ve acquired because I worked-ish and tried for it instead of begging for rebytes and f4f to unfollow.

1 Like

I agree btw. I see alot of users are desperate for fame these days.

1 Like

Cause everyone wants to be the next bad bady or lil pump, just blow up real fast for some stupid shit and get rich. Thatd be nice but does not sound v fun to me:/ but thank you I have also noticed alot of “make me famous” or “can I be byte famous” hopefully it’ll pass.

1 Like

Ik im just having some fun on the app. I don’t expect myself to blow up quickly, I just gonna provide good content and work hard to get where am at.

2 Likes

That is the way I think the app was meant to be used bro good shit :two_hearts:

I agree

1 Like

I appreciate you, I didn’t peep. But I do enjoy your content as well. I try to engage and interact with people, that’s another way of growth. But, I don’t see the follow for follow going away anything soon. Guess a solution can be is that Byte should give creators/user control of the comments. (mute/block certain words like Instagram)

2 Likes