Stop the ''basicness''

Really though! Everywhere you look, people are the same nowadays. I’m asking myself why can’t we be like 10 years ago? Everyone was so sofisticated and I really enjoyed watching other people doing their stuff. But now everyone is on their phone and posts these stupid pictures of themselves with thisbasic ass dog filter. I can’t take it anymore…
Let’s be Original again!

4 Likes

So, you want v2 to be underground??

Just when it comes to me, its okay if it ain’t cancer.

well… i wasn’t talking about V2…
I was more taking about the people in general…

1 Like

Lmao Im basic af. But i get where youre coming from, people act too similar… We need some spice in the mix! :joy::joy:

2 Likes

Changed category to off topic

Times change; but if you want to do something about it, don’t complain about what’s going on… just do your thing :blush:

6 Likes

If that’s all you see, you’re looking in the wrong places. And it’s sophisticated.

1 Like

Set the trend…

1 Like

Instead of waiting for others to change, why don’t you be that change that the world needs?

5 Likes

What do you even mean by being original?

true tbh !! 2008 was a great year !!:tired_face: kinda wish we could go back…

2 Likes

why was 2008 so great? i was 10 years old then, from my memories, every year just gets better and better lol

1 Like

well i had a great time playing in the dirt and not giving a fuck about anything. missing my childhood big time.

4 Likes

I’ll read this after I’m back from Starbucks, not right now. I’ll post a pic on IG so you can know. lol omg yaaaaaaas

Explain this please

everyone is different in our own ways, no one is basic. many people using the same filter almost all the time is something that you have in common. maybe you’re mixing up with having something in common with many people and “basicness”.
also, from what I see hardly anyone uses the dog filter.

3 Likes

luckyyyy

People these days are trying to be like one another, especially YouTubers. They’re all trying to do the same exact thing. Try something different and you’ll stand out!

1 Like

Oh, I thought you were going to speak out against everyone calling each other basic. I hate seeing people try to put others down by calling their life and actions “basic” and making their own life sound more interesting by contrast.

Also, I think it’s impossible for me to stop being basic. My pH is already at 14. :confused:

1 Like

I agree. The Team 10 group all resorted to make their videos similar to Jake Paul’s. It’s sad, because some of them had potential to make creative vlogs but got pressured and tried to impress Jake and the Team 10 fandom

1 Like

10 years ago?!!? Try 20. early/late 90s. thats where the true love was.

1 Like