Stop Talking about OEVO

Not necessarily STOP, but please stop asking questions like:
“Is OEVO v2?”
“Should we use OEVO”
“OEVO is v2?”

These are the v2 forums. Clearly, if v2 were to be released, we would have known of its name weeks in advance (because of the beta). There are somehow duplicate topics advertising OEVO and it’s getting ridiculous, really. Please at least take the time to search up old topics on this subject, in order to reduce clutter/spam on the forums.

11 Likes

I tried out oevo. A decent setup but loading is very slow, stats are inconsistent. It needs lots of improvement, I deleted the app altogether :confused:

9 Likes

This.
Obviously, you understand that OEVO is not v2. But there are others that are more susceptible to the

OEVO=v2     

OEVO isn't good. 

Therefore, v2 isn't good.

mindset before the app even comes out.

1 Like

It’s probably just me but i would feel guilty if i used a V2 knockoff. Like what would Uncle Dom think :joy::joy::joy::joy:

16 Likes

just realized that by taking about oevo youre taking more about oevo…LOL

10 Likes

Read the first sentence of my post again. Thanks!

It’s important to discuss it as it can interfere with v2. But I understand that constantly discussing it is not good.

1 Like

Discussing it is perfectly fine, but I keep seeing the same “Is OEVO v2?” type of topics being made. Instead of making “new” OEVO topics, posting to a previously made topic would be better.

I mean it is totally fine if people use it but they do need to realize that this is not v2. I mean what if the v2 team is taking note on how people react to these new apps.

2 Likes

Just chilly your willy. Let people talk about what they want even if it is annoying.

1 Like

Ah, you don’t seem to understand what I’m concerned about.

OEVO is not “v2”, and people need to understand that.

1 Like

Exactly.

1 Like

exactly my experience…smh

1 Like

Yeah I think people understand that.
I just don’t understand the purpose of making a topic like this when it would be easier to bring them to the topic that was made blur OVEO

Why rant? Like I got want you mean most definitely, it’s annoying but people are just curious :sweat_smile::sweat_smile:, they want to know abt the app

1 Like

Wtf is an oevo

1 Like

Oevo wasn’t designed well enough it has a lot of bugs

Which is fine, but they should make sure not to confuse the two.

1 Like

It’s a bad app, if anything the only thing that OEVO has done for the V2 community is showing us what we don’t want from the app lol. So stating that we shouldn’t talk about it is counterproductive imo. If anything we should discuss how to destroy them and or learn from their mistakes.
For example, it’s a pretty bad copy of the vine app, and they added no new features.
V2 should show us improvement in the sense that we don’t want it to be the same as before, so let’s urge the developers to add new stuff like stories(not my favorite thing but honestly it’s fun to just have snap chat on other apps lol), upload from a pc, a video editor. You know…all the stuff OEVO hasn’t done at all :rofl::rofl::rofl: plus their server connection was super bad for me.

1 Like

As I’ve already stated: