Stop talking about followers

y’all are obsessed with being famous, and gaining money off of the app, i’m excited for this app to laugh and have fun and explore others content, stop with the HoW tO Be FaMOus In bYtE, just ENJOY THE DAM APP…

7 Likes

Insert :umwtf:

who said that?

image image

i be seeing this all the time

thats almost a year ago?

7 Likes

There are other topics dealing with this.

1 Like

People will want what they want. As long as it doesn’t surface as a Toxic matter, it should be okay for them to chase their desires.

3 Likes

Yo those topics are giving advice as to how to grow. Sure some people’s goals are to make money and thats fine, as long as it makes them happy making a living out of thier passion

10 Likes

do u get the point or no?

I will admit, I was like this at first. I thought being famous is unrealistic, why do people think they have a chance? Then I’ve come to realise, so what if people want to get famous? Will it affect me in any way, shape or form? Yes! Their content might be great. I needed to (pardon my language) get my head out of my rear end - dreams are dreams! As a community, we are here to respect each other’s desires even if we don’t necessarily contend with becoming popular. Yes, gaining fame off an app seems unrealistic - but not impossible. So if you want to become famous, you have my absolute support.

6 Likes

my point is to have fun and be creative don’t put all ur focus on followers and numbers, thats all

1 Like

i can get behind that sorry.

1 Like

Ok, here goes… YOU CAN DO BOTH!

*brain exploding sounds*

2 Likes

I agree. Not everything has to be serious :slight_smile:

4 Likes

There’s absolutely no problem talking about any of that.

2 Likes

I want to be the youngest flexer

2 Likes

im going to get 100000000M followers ;$

3 Likes

tbh i just wanna make some people laugh

1 Like

PERIOD thats what im tryna say

Lil Tay? Is that you??

1 Like