Stop bullying millennials ๐Ÿ˜พ

by millennials i mean me @Ihateitherebcofu stop insulting me im sorry i was racist and i danced to a song about eds and told kio to say the n word on his live and blackfished and other stuff and also ive spent more time on the forum then i actually have on byte so yeah :crying_cat_face:

1 Like

Whereโ€™s you apology video?!

3 Likes

wait brb imma go make it

1 Like

IT WONT LET ME UPLOAD A VIDEO I HATE THIS I SPENT SO LONG ON IT it keeps saying this is an incomplete sentence for some reason??

1 Like

Did you click on the picture icon

1 Like

yeah it says โ€œ Sorry, the file you are trying to upload is not authorized (authorized extensions: jpg, jpeg, png, gif).โ€ but i also just posted a tiktok with it so imma link it here @Ihateitherebcofu
apology video :crying_cat_face:

LmOlao

im very confused i didnt understand anything u jusr said

1 Like

r u making up generations and what is wrong with ur capitalization and grammar did u not graduate elementary school

r u a furry :nauseated_face:

1 Like

I had a stroke reading that

4 Likes

Yooo guys donโ€™t attack someone for being a furry lol ik it can be strange, but we gotta be accepting of everyone :pensive: :metal: im not a fan of furries, but we shouldnโ€™t attack them! Just be like โ€œoh :eye: cโ€ then move on

3 Likes

Nobody is becoming a furry if they donโ€™t want to be one dw I wonโ€™t allow it, but if you wanna be one, go right ahead

2 Likes

Hell no

1 Like

why r u a furry and why r all ur replies so hard to read

2 Likes

Why would anyone want to be a furry

1 Like

Omg Iโ€™m getting flashbacks from the Furry vs Gamer war on early tiktok

1 Like

I had another stroke reading that

2 Likes

i dont have grammarly i have common sense?

u didnt answer my age question :triumph:

1 Like