Stay safe guys

Extremely cold temperatures are freezing North America (specifically the Midwest) solid. I just want to remind you guys to stay safe. Don’t drive unless you absolutely have to, and if you do, drive slowly. Stay inside as much as possible, but if you do go outside, bundle up heavily and leave no exposed skin.image
I woke up to this on my phone this morning :cold_face:

School was canceled though so that’s sick

12 Likes

Be careful! Fortunately where I live at we don’t have these type of problems but watch out!

6 Likes

I literary read this morning it’s -54 degrees somewhere in Minnesota :sob: And to think I nearly cry, when we have -10 degrees here in Switzerland which doesn’t happen a lot where I live…
Stay safe guys! :cold_face:

6 Likes

Wow, that is super cold. Stay safe guys.

3 Likes

it was -1 this morning in England and people are complaining about it being too cold

6 Likes

Yeah exactly, imagine -17 damnnnnn

5 Likes

That’s in Celsius. In Fahrenheit, it would be 30.2 degrees I believe.

Please be careful if you are outdoors.

5 Likes

It’s pretty hot over here :joy:

6 Likes

First I thought it was in Celsius, so I was like “Wow it’s so hot !” then I saw the snowflakes and in finally understood it wasn’t in Celsius but in Fahrenheit :joy:

2 Likes

rats man

stay safe guys

3 Likes

Do y’all live in Antarctica?!? EEEESH! :cold_face:That’s too cold for me.

4 Likes

Sounds like a heat wave lmao

1 Like

It’s 19 degrees here and I already feel chilled

3 Likes

is it bad that -17 isnt too cold for me lol? I grew up in montana and alaska and I’m not that surprised when it hits -40 lol

now i feel blessed that it’s only 3 where i am

Yo be careful out there. I know this because I’m from Canada, so wear layers and shit. Don’t stay outside for too long either

3 Likes

Fahrenheit always trips me up

I have family in Chicago I hope they are safe ! I’ve been checking in

1 Like

47 here! stay safe yall!!!

Stay safe. Low of 2 degrees or -16c right now for me.

1 Like