Starting Threads

Anyone else bad at starting discussions in forums? It makes it difficult to maximize activity

6 Likes

I honestly took this paragraph to heart:

One way to improve the discussion is by discovering ones that are already happening. Spend time browsing the topics here before replying or starting your own, and you’ll have a better chance of meeting others who share your interests.

source: https://community.byte.co/faq#improve

9 Likes

changed from general to #off-topic

1 Like

I just talk about anything and dont care who listens or even if they dont understand and just like what i type imma still write. Like my football :soccer: post, only 4 people on the forums understand it but I’ll keep writing those. Im sure you can find someone interested in what you wanna say in your post.

4 Likes

You’re right

2 Likes

idk just keep posting and see what people reply to the most. Because I post so much I get ideas of what will probably do well on this forum. Also by posting on here, I’ve noticed I got more people to follow my bytes and people on the byte beta have been leaving comments on here as well. Hope this guides you to the right answer

2 Likes

I’m most likely gonna do promo for my YouTube

2 Likes

just do it, you’ll respect more in the long run if you do

2 Likes

I feel like an idiot but can someone @ me here and tell me how to start my own topic on the forums?? I’m new here and can not figure it out

You are a new user. I mean it in a literally technical way. The forum software used here will let you start new topics after you’ve been active here for a while. You know, just read other topics, post stuff, like other posts, sooner or later you will get a badge called Basic that’s when you’ll be able to create new topics :blep:

2 Likes
4 Likes

Thank you! :blush:

1 Like