Starting from scratch!

I guess so

1 Like

i agree, there should be no hand outs period. Especially since @dom wants the app to eventually be considered to be not connected to vine. This app is a completely new social network there for old vine stars do not need to be awarded.

3 Likes

I agree, mostly because when vine first came out I was supperrr young! I want to be vine famous, and possibly have a different algorithm for featured, like international, national, interregional, and regional would be a way for users to make it up the leaderboards? Any suggestions?

2 Likes

i think there should be where each week there are rankings of profiles from each country. For example, top ten in the USA, top ten is Mexico, top ten in Brazil, etc…

5 Likes

I have to aggree! Since V2 isn’t Vine we all should start from scratch!

1 Like

Are you referencing this topic? Just curious.

1 Like

I believe everyone should start from scratch but one thing to keep in mind is that the old viners will try and use their current social media to gain more traction.

2 Likes

i haven’t seen that, thanks!

1 Like

You’re damn right boii

2 Likes

I think the flaw that some people had with the leaderboard idea was the people who get famous would always be there. But I haven’t read that thread recently so I don’t really remember.

2 Likes

Totally agree man, old viners shouldn’t get any advantages over newcomers to platform. First of all was cause it is new app and everyone should have the same amount of opportunity

2 Likes

That would be a horrible idea. Everyone should definitely have the same fresh start.

2 Likes

New app, New talent! (plus, It will hopefully keep out Lele pons!!!)

2 Likes

yea, Im pretty sure they’ve already banned Logan Paul on here lol

Nobody is banned from this app! :+1:

1 Like

No, that was announced by a fake account. He isn’t banned

oh, okay, my bad. Thanks for informing me. :smile:

Agree completely. Though if it is for everyone, popular content creators outside the app will definitely still have a better head start. And I think it’s ok. Just need to keep it a conducive place for contents

1 Like

It will be all sweet, everyone will start from 0 and progress forward with their own determination and work! :slight_smile:

1 Like

no worries! A ton of other people thought it was legit too