Spooky channel

Not horror. Spooky. Take it down November 1st.

Byte team, don’t blow this

7 Likes

yes 🧍

1 Like

Yesssss

11 Likes

I be so tempted to just block everyone who posts regular shit in there. :expressionless:

7 Likes

fax

2 Likes

Is this an American thing? I don’t get the obsession. When did halloween become a month long deal? Its one day people, come on! Spooky season…smh :joy:

1 Like

yeah

Do they not have spooky season where you’re from? You can join ours. It’s very long and we hope next years will be longer

4 Likes

I mean, we have Halloween. It’s not a season though. But do you go around IRL acting like you love Halloween and spooky stuff all month or is it just for byte etc.? And why don’t these people get involved with sinister Saturdays or do more content like that all year round if they love spooky stuff so much? I guess I’m wondering, is it a bandwagon?

Edit: and thanks for the invite, I might pop by on the 31st :stuck_out_tongue_winking_eye:

1 Like

Off topic from the original post and I can only speak for my own love of the season. The Halloween vibe for me is just a warm blanket of emotion. It’s not just Halloween, it’s the change in the air and the season. The vibe I personally enjoy most is the cartoony/fun aspect of Halloween. Nightmare before Christmas, great pumpkin stuff. It’s spooky, not scary.

Sinister Saturday is a different vibe. They don’t overlap.

I can only answer for myself but I apologize if you’re not on the team that goes crazy for October

Edit: and if you think I’m going to save that excitement until Halloween is here or over, no. It’s best time

2 Likes

Think maybe I’m a Halloween scrooge haha I’m too cynical :sweat_smile:

1 Like

No candy this year for Calum. :stuck_out_tongue_closed_eyes:

1 Like

I think that’s the thing man, Halloween was only ever about one night for me. The night I get free sweets from the neighbours.

1 Like

I blame artificial pumpkin flavoring.

2 Likes

The other nail just got hit. It’s all so commercial! The companies have turned you all on to this month long deal haha I do get it though, it’s a vibe.

1 Like

In girl world, Halloween is the one night of the year a girl can dress like total slut, and no other girls can say a thing about it. :nail_care:

Never understood what was so scary about a skimpy nurses uniform :joy:

Sorry to derail the topic @Beeshrine :grimacing: it did complete its purpose though.

Now I’m intrigued about this idea that spooky and scary are different things?

Also surprised in the current climate we’re not getting the snowflakes up in arms about the history and use of the word spooky.

1 Like

YESSSS!!! When I first pitched the idea to Michelle it was initially supposed to be a SPOOKY channel!! It was meant to be more about atmosphere and creepy fun! But the byte team went with the general, overarching title of “horror.” Please, team! Now is the time!

:grimacing:, I’m Mister White Christmas, I’m Mister Snow. :snowflake::snowflake::snowflake::snowflake::snowflake::snowflake:

1 Like