Specifically how are you preparing for v2?

I started a bullet journal page where I script out scenes and I’ve filmed two weird little videos ahead of time because we’ll be able to upload from camera roll (hopefully in 1:1 aspect ratio!) plus I’m looking through my old vine account to see what worked and didn’t work.

What are you doing to prepare for the v2 release?

If you want to hear my ideas about how to get ahead of the game on v2 I uploaded a youtube video about it last night, you can check it out here (and read the description with a table of contents if you want to skip past the intro haha). It’s a bit speculative but may have an idea or two for you!

3 Likes

I’ve been making a few videos here and there… all we can do is prepare iguess🤷🏽‍♀️

2 Likes

I’ve done a few practice videos to test out my editing skills since I am a little rusty and I’ve been testing out scripts with a friend to see if they laugh or not.

3 Likes

that’s a really good idea! I’ve been bouncing ideas off my partner but should expand to friends as well

2 Likes

just gotta keep brainstorming!

2 Likes

I’m not. Spontaneity is :key:

3 Likes

well I wouldn’t say I’m doing it just for v2, but I’m testing out my recording and stuff :slight_smile: just for YouTube videos and stuff really, but v2 as well :stuck_out_tongue:

2 Likes

I’m just writing down ideas, but haven’t put them into video form yet, just brainstorming.

1 Like

yeah, I’ve just written down some video ideas which i hope to film

1 Like

yeah! get in a sort of outside opinion

2 Likes

So far just wrote down ideas

1 Like

Mainly just writing things now. I naturally tend to try and make jokes like all the time though so whenever i say something that gets a strong positive response I take a mental note and then hopefully I don’t forget. None of them currently come to mind though, so that is concerning.

1 Like

I’ve been planning out video ideas, where I’m gonna film them, the things I’ll need and the people I’ll need. I’ve also bought and made stuff that I need :grinning: