Sound effects when liking a post😁

Liking a post could maybe make a noise👀 it’s not really necessary but I feel like the noise could help a lot with people to people engagement.

9 Likes

a bloop

5 Likes

Lmaoo literally bloop or omg… like a BITE or a chomp would be :fire::fire::fire:

10 Likes

Hahaha I support the idea of a chomp, at least as a test

10 Likes

Yessss! I may have thought of a good idea for once​:open_mouth::joy::pray:t3:

3 Likes

This would be so awesome🔥 I really hope this gets seen🙏🏼

1 Like

I’m thinking you’re really onto something​:hushed::hushed:

1 Like

:pleading_face::heart:

A sound would be so cute. Like a little pop or sparkle. It would be cool if we could pick a sound out of a list and also have the option of muting it.

4 Likes

Twitter does that little sprinkles thing thatd be cute

2 Likes

Plzzz can I hear more opinions on this?? I reallly think this would be so flames

Love this idea :smiley:

2 Likes

yesss thank you frrr

This is a cute idea that I am all for

4 Likes

I am all for a bite sound or a chomp. Lol or the option to choose what sound it makes or have it just be random.

1 Like

:pray:t3::pray:t3::pray:t3::pray:t3::pray:t3::pray:t3::pray:t3::pray:t3::pray:t3::pray:t3:

1 Like

For real tho the bite sound would be so different

1 Like

The only downside I see to this is that the sound effect would play over the byte and that could get annoying if you miss some audio or what someone said because of it. I’d prefer just a little animation like Twitter but I guess people could choose not to have the sound effect notification on.

3 Likes

True I see where your coming from. I just feel if done right would be sooooo soooo good

2 Likes

A little Pavlovian reward would be nice. Should sound like doof. For Bidoof. Or unique to byte anyway.

2 Likes