Sorry I Left ,.,.,,,,, ๐Ÿ˜•

Hey guys! Some of you might remember me from the first day these forums opened up until when I stopped being as active a few months ago. I used to be an expert and Iโ€™m not anymore which I think is a great feature because it would be so unfair and I do not know what is going on anymore lol. I feel bad for coincidentally coming back just as Dom announced a new app like v2 and I donโ€™t want it to seem like Iโ€™m only in it for the app. I left for 2 main reasons, one being that it was around the time when the forums started to feel kinda toxic and divisive (when there was a whole big fight about OEVO and v2 not being released) and I really missed the first many months when the community on here was amazing and supportive. Coming back and browsing around for a bit, I feel like that same positive environment and atmosphere has returned and I feel bad that I wasnโ€™t here to be part of the solution. But I had a lot going on at the time in my real life that I had to figure out. And thatโ€™s the second reason. A lot has happened since I left: I graduated high school, and I now live alone in Ecuador lmao. But Iโ€™m still 17.

Anyways, Iโ€™ve been trying to figure out my creative outlet for music and videos and so I finally started posting on youtube and music on tik tok. I wonโ€™t plug it here and now cuz that feels wrong lol. I love making videos about my lame life and putting them on youtube, but Iโ€™m still trying to find my rhythm and a lot goes into just one video. As for tik tok I think everything on there is kinda cringy, so Iโ€™m kinda reluctant to continue with that lol.

All Iโ€™m trying to say is that Iโ€™m super excited for byte and Iโ€™m back permanently now as Iโ€™ve figure out my life pretty much. I canโ€™t believe itโ€™s been almost a year since I first signed up!

15 Likes

Welcome back! :slightly_smiling_face:

3 Likes

Sorry I accidentally posted this before I was done writing itโ€ฆ I have a lot of catching up to do lolol

2 Likes

Its all good dood. GLAD TO HAVE U BACK!

3 Likes

tHANK YOU\

2 Likes

Itโ€™s cool that you went to Ecuador, espaรฑoool! However, youโ€™ve got a friend here ok? And welcome baaack

3 Likes

Thatโ€™s good my guy welcome back

3 Likes

Itโ€™s cool glad your back

3 Likes

Wassup Asher, how ya been? Itโ€™s been a while!!!

2 Likes

Hi!! I remember you! Glad to see you back mate!

4 Likes

Good to have you back! :wave:t4::blush: I too was an expert at one point heh

4 Likes

welcome back, asher! good to have you back!!

3 Likes

glad tah have ya back laddy

3 Likes

Asher my dude glad ure back I miss seeing your profile picture all around these here forums

1 Like

Same story here I guess u remember me too ?

1 Like

Gracias!

1 Like

missed you :kissing_heart:

1 Like

Hey bro hope youโ€™re still too turnt

1 Like

ilyyyyyy

2 Likes

Lol funny how that works out

1 Like