Something wholesome happened today

Somebody made a wholesome shoutout video.

A completely out of the blue, unprovoked, random video hyping up my content.

But here’s the thing, I started three days ago!

So shoutout to @capstache (I don’t think he is on here) for absolutely making my day and encouraging me to keep going.

I study social media (graduate in August!) and Byte is an unprecedented platform of community.

I’m so proud to be a part of it.

38 Likes

Welcome! So glad you found your way here! :heartbeat: Everyone on byte is so kind. It might be a cult. But, you know, not the bad kind. :joy:

10 Likes

can confirm we’re one of the good cults :sunglasses:

15 Likes

Omg thats awesome! Keep up the great work good to see people are supporting you! :smile:

5 Likes

Aww thats so sweet of them :aww: glad it made your day :sunglasses::ok_hand:

3 Likes

Welcome :sparkles::blush:

4 Likes

Welcome :heart::heart:

3 Likes

We have :cookie: and the Kool-Aid!

Have fun!

2 Likes

I scrolled through your Bytes and your accent reminds me of so many of my nicer and smarter sounding people that I know offline.

You are studying social media? That is awesome! It would be great to hear what they teach and takeaways and best practices so that I can avoid them all… hahahahaha I am kidding it would be interesting to hear what they teach.

FYI Your Byte content is GREAT! :white_check_mark: :white_check_mark: :white_check_mark:

1 Like

Welcome!!

1 Like

Byte is a digital oasis! We do our best to welcome and support new creators! Fresh new energy is what keeps our community vibrant and ever evolving!!!
XOXOXO

2 Likes

I try to make positive post for all new and non-new because once and a while it’s good to know people care and that there is still good people in the world.:slight_smile:

1 Like

These are the kinds of stories I love seeing in this community!! :slight_smile: I just wish support on this forum outweighed the complaining :confused: We love to see support! Is your Byte name the same as your user name??

2 Likes

My aussie accent? Sounding smart? Well I never!

Yes I am! I’ll be starting to do some content on it soon :slight_smile:

Thank you so much!

1 Like

Yes we love to see it!

Yes it is :slight_smile:

Couldn’t agree more!

Welcome, I hope you enjoy Byte as much as we do.

1 Like

Glad your a part of this community with your fun self!

1 Like

Thanks Zac!!

1 Like