Someone is eager to use the app?

… Super excited

2 Likes

Please don’t post topics like this, the app will come out when it does

1 Like

Great things take time. Dom has other things to focus on as well.

In the meantime, you can still make your videos right now and either save them or upload them to youtube or instagram and even share them here. Lots to work on while you wait

3 Likes

I feel the same way

1 Like

It needs to come out already

1 Like

It’s been to long of a wait

1 Like

Not easy to make just like that. BTW the “Too long of a wait” is happening cause he made it public. If he kept it private, and just released the app, you wouldnt feel the same way cause you couldnt

3 Likes

yes, I am very excited to be able to create my videos in v2, but we must be patient, an app like v2 takes time to be done after all, we do not want a bad application where the servers fall all the time right? v2 is not the main Dom project, but we know that v2 will be released in the summer and before the beta version … :heh:

1 Like

I’m way too excited

I’m excited about v2 as well, but remember to be patient! :smile: Dom has plenty of other things to work on right now (he’s a human too!), so you can definitely use this time to focus on other things while you wait. Or perhaps you could start coming up with ideas for loops and even start filming before the app is released! That way, you’ll have plenty of content to post right from the get-go.

(I’m trying to come up with ideas, but I’ve only got two so far… :thinking:)