Someone broke into my car againnnn

Got my car broken into last night, thankfully none of m electronics were in there but they stole my school notebooks and 180 bucks that I was supposed to use to buy universal tickets :upside_down_face::upside_down_face::upside_down_face: sometimes it’s really hard to be reminded that everyone doesnt suck. Thankfully it’s not too big of a theft to prevent us from paying bills but man does it suck to finally save up some fun money and have some ba****d steal it. Anyone else just want to go live on a remote island away from humanity with me? Let’s go

19 Likes

I’ll come with, something similar happened with me a couple months ago

3 Likes

Yes pick an island

And sorry to hear that. I really hope you get some good karma your way soon :sunglasses:

5 Likes

so sorry to hear this, people really suck smh

1 Like

Thanks, I really appreciate it

2 Likes

I did just log in and see next beta wave is coming so that alone is good karma lol

2 Likes

Oh, sorry they broke it and took some stuff, at least the notebooks were cheap i hope. I hope someone is kind enough to help you out with that ticket money you lost. :heart:

2 Likes

woah who steals school books.
but man that really sucks…hopefully karma comes for them :angry:

4 Likes

dont your car have an alarm ?

1 Like

Damn dude, sorry to hear this

1 Like

Just reading this made me angry, hope everything is alright now tho…

1 Like

Sorry to hear that :((

I hope you get everything back and more!!

1 Like

Dang man that really sucks, hope you can earn the money back or find the perpetrator :anguished: . Also, what kind of a person steals school notebooks?

1 Like

It was my carbon copy chem notebook so maybe they thought it was worth more?? I have no idea. They also took an empty vitamin bottle so I have no idea why they took certain things. My graphing calculator was still in there though so no clue

2 Likes

Yeah I have a car alarm but it didnt get triggered for some reason.

oh !!

I’m so sorry that happened to you. I’ll happily live on that island with you sis. So long as we can still make and watch bytes while we’re there.

1 Like

Heck yea it better have wifi

1 Like

some people are just jerks for no reason

That sucks that people are like that, something similar happened to a guy at my school, he left his backpack in the car while he was shopping. when he came back, they stole his bag which had his phone, homework, notes, and his GameCube controller. He was glad nothing else happened to the car. I hope you can find another way to go to universal

1 Like