Someone be proud pls

Today the video where I dressed up for 3k followers got in the spotlight in the singing category. It is actually my favourite video that I have filmed for byte so I’m really hyped.

Also this is day 11 of getting to the top of popular :tada: and today the top 2 videos are of mine and @meganjferguson 's collab :blush:

This is the first time in a long time where I have actually felt really good and wanted to keep at something. Hard work is really paying off

35 Likes

Congrats!!!

4 Likes

Congratulations!

2 Likes

you’re absolutely killin it, massive congrats!

2 Likes

Honestly so are you though!!! Unearthing your hidden talents for the world. We love to see it :slight_smile:

2 Likes

hahah too kind, thank you so much, but this thread is for your accomplishments! we stan :purple_heart:

3 Likes

Proud of you because you are amazing and talented! Congrats! :heartbeat:

1 Like

Omg thank you for being such a positive ray of sunshine always :heart:

1 Like

That’s great! Defintely get your fans on an email list too

2 Likes

Wait… what’s an email list?

3 Likes

Congrats :clinking_glasses:

2 Likes

I’m so happy for you. You’re also here making great. Posts :grin:

2 Likes

congratulations, so damn happy for you!

3 Likes

He means try and use a service like mail chimp or constant contact to collect fan emails so if you drop a song or merch they will be easy to communicate with.

2 Likes

:blue_heart:

2 Likes

:heart:.

2 Likes

use a service such as mailchimp, or aweber to collect the emails of your fans, and then notify them about music that way. I know it’s 2020 and you along with many people think email marketing is dead, but it’s far from it. I send emails all the time to artists. Plus email isn’t dying. Once IG, Snap, and twitter lose popularity emails, phone numbers will still be relevant. Get to a 100k person email list. That’s way more valuable than a 100k followers on IG

2 Likes

That makes sense tbh. Thank you so much for the advice :heart:

2 Likes

proud of u

1 Like